or Connect

Posts by Lokani

anything for Saint Laurent?
Man those CP's on sense are calling my name....How do CP's fit  if I'm a 42 in MMM (US10) Side note: Does anyone know when Mrporter sale start? I have credit I need to use.  
Because I figured it was the same item and that the charge was reflective of the value of the item coming in. If I was charged twice, then that would equate to double in value of the product? I'm also learning for the first time about customs... so I that's why I came here to ask for experienced advice.
I have the same question. I just got my duties bill for when my packaged first entered. Now, I wonder if I will get another because of my exchange. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Is the thecorner a US store? or will I have to pay duties?
I'm wondering the same. I just order a few sneakers from Italy and will have to exchange them.. but it costs nearly half the amount to return it back. What do you guys normally do?
bump. Still looking for this. If anyone has one PM your price!
Hi  Looking for this in a size 31, 32, or 33. Please PM me your asking price. Thanks in advance!
Anyone know how UNIS gio regular or skinny fit compared to Jcrew Urban slim?
Thank you all. Yeah, I do think I need to transition from online shopping to actually trying things in store. It's sometimes intimidating. Maybe I'll get the hang of things and learn how to build a solid wardrobe.