or Connect

Posts by ABC1604

Thanks for the recommendations, any others people can recommend?. Just a final question is 6 days enough to make a few shirts?
I currently live in Sydney, Australia. Thanks for the recommendation for Ascot Chang, will research them more.
I made a thread about getting some tailored shirts and was directed to this thread.   Anyways I will be in Hong Kong in about a weeks time and I want to get some shirts made up since I struggle to find shirts off the rack which fit me nicely.   I am willing to spend ~HK$1000 per a shirt, which i assume will last and be good quality.   Since I am new to this I guess I am looking for advice to go about this since it is something I've never done before and...
Hello,   I am heading over to Hong Kong in a few weeks for 6 day and friend told me that I should look into getting some shirts made while I am over there since I've always tell him I struggle to find shirts that fit me off the rack.   Anyways this is my first time ever doing something like this and I guess I am looking for advice on what I should be looking out for and how to go about it.  If I can get shirts that fit me nicely, I honestly wont mind spending...