or Connect

Posts by Muri

I heard from Chaly that my jacket is done and awaiting shipment. I ordered back in July last year. Can't. Wait.
where 2 kop goat? 
I bought an indigo chambray shirt and a blue oxford button down on Friday. They threw in a free cashmere scarf and a small Japanese hand towel which was great. I bought the size they recommended for me in store but I'm a bit worried the neck will be too tight after I wash it. 
Great guide!   I've been using those exact Buttero sneakers as my daily sneakers for around a year now and I love them. My only critique is that the leather squeaks quite a bit but that's probably my fault for not maintaining them properly.
Shitty cellphone pic with bad color balance but my 702s are starting to turn electric blue. I'm pretty surprised actually. I haven't worn them that often and I've never washed them.  
I'm finally going to be in NYC soon. Time to drop by the Madison store to finally get my first Kamakura shirt!
Ugh they're on a street called Santa Clara but a 5 hour drive away. I'll probably mail my jeans down to them I guess. Shouldn't be too expensive I hope.
I'm looking for a decent tailor in the Santa Clara, CA area to do some minor adjustments to some pants, shirts, and jeans. Anybody have any recommendations?
I'm considering hemming and tapering my 702s after a few months of light wear. I've come to the realization that uncuffed, my 702s are way too long and the leg opening is too wide for nice stacks. Now I just need to find a decent tailor in the Santa Clara area.
Man I really want Kamakura to be available in a west coast retail store.They're return policy isn't great because they ship from Japan but I really want to try out a few different fits and sizes. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be visiting NYC for a long time.