or Connect

Posts by Oli2012

Try the legal market - I was one of the six applicants interviewed for a family law job in Sydney that had 300 applicants. It ended up going to an established solicitor.My GF is having similar issues in media/marketing.
I don't like telling people what to do with their money but if I were you facing Sydney house prices I'd be saving for a house or putting together a small share portfolio."Save" your money and buy a pair of Loakes instead.
Henry Carter circa late 2012 to early 2013 👍🏼
Only if you're GF.
In #igent land the brogue shoes, Birdseye jacket and light blue tie would be too loud, but in that ecclectic silent generation rural Australian way it works perfectly.
After fracturing my 5th metatarsal I gave up on sneakers.These days I wear my RM Williams or chukka boots if I'm doing any walking.If I'm exercising or doing any real distance I'll wear a pair of proper runners I had recommended to me by a podiatrist.
I wish they'd open an online store as well. I bought a pair of Herrings today. How much does Coombs charge for topy?
Cool story bro. 
Take them back that's a joke.
[[SPOILER]] had heard of or cared about and won it. Big deal.No one remembers it now or talks about the race.Who won it last year - who gives a fuck.A populist Prime Minister (is there any others sort these days) rode the media hype as they all do.Bond got 7 years in jail.You get less for murder.He, and his family, kept this millions smuggled offshore.Perhaps WA will have a state funeral. Fitting[/quote][/SPOILER]Total scumbag. Channel 7 / 9 are going on about how...