or Connect

Posts by Oli2012

I like shorts on 40 degree days.    Can you guys recommend me some good political documentaries for the holidays? so far I've seen:    - Gore Vidal: United States of Amnesia - Inequality for All  - Keating: the Interviews - The Liberals in Power - Labor in Power - Mad Dog: Inside the Secret World of Muammar Gadaffi - Howard Years - Whitlam: the Power and the Passion - Blair: the Inside Story - Labour: the Wilderness Years - Untold History of the United...
Put horse heads in their CEOs bed? 
+ Timex+ Levis (though you can get around them without a VPN)
What about when brands triple the price of their products compared to the US and then force you to use an Australian version of their website with 1/10th of their stock? 
Just ordered a pair of American Optical General Aviators for my dad for christmas.    Apparently they're the same quality as Ray-Bans only half the price (even with our shit dollar). 
I'm not being cynical.It's hard to explain without sounding like an esoteric wanker - my family exist in my memories, not in the physical stuff that they keep.I hope that when my parents die I'm not carrying around their stuff for the rest of my life locked up in a storage pad somewhere. It's not that I have a problem with sentimental objects, but if they burden you, if you don't need it, why keep it?I don't think my mother has ever visited her parent's grave. I don't...
 I don't really feel sentimentality towards items anymore. 
Rob, if you had to make a rule of thumb for year round fabrics, which would they be and what thread count are you looking at generally?