or Connect

Posts by Oli2012

Anyone know where you can get a tie trimmed in Sydney on the cheap?
Time to do my annual wardrobe review:   Business wear - Navy suit (MJB) - Grey suit (MJB) - Charcoal suit (MJB) - Ties (TM Lewin/HC) - Shirts (white + blue) (CT) - Black Craftsman (RMWs)   Business Casual - Blazer (SS) - OCBDs (blue + white) (SS) - Merino v-neck sweater (navy) (Uniqlo) - Brown Craftsman (RMWs) - Suede chukkas (RMWs)   Casual - Barbour Bristol (olive) - Crewneck sweater (grey) (Uniqlo) - Tees (white + grey) (Uniqlo) - Blue...
My apologies. I was referring to the latter pair. The former, which I have not seen, may very well be from overseas.
PoP, I don't think the jodhpurs are made overseas. They've been running the line for a while now.
Where do you guys get your suit hangers from? Recently I broke one of my MJ Bale ones. Everything I've seen online is poorly designed - either no felt bar or the hanger is ridiculously skinny.
Those are Gerrys. I've been suggesting he get a pair of Ugg boots but he won't listen.
Nobody can afford them.
I lol'ed when they decided who the Minister was less than a week prior to the Census.
My RMWs have a small hole in the side where my little toe is. I think it's because when the sole was redone they put it on a wide for last and that my foot movement has caused it to wear. I'm tossing up whether to get a pair of Baxters or pay the extra $150 and get another pair of RMWs. They're the same shoe really but RMWs is pretty iconic.
Why?Life is expensive and I wear casual clothing 2 days a week. I don't care if a Japanese hipster made my jeans.