or Connect

Posts by countrygent

Hi Mike, I'm trying to nail down my choices for some MTO Rudy's in navy and khaki, but am having a hard time choosing which khaki to go with - G&L, English Sanded, etc. Would it be possible for you to post a photo with the different khaki cottons in the same shot for a color comparo? Thanks, Hal
Thanks for the suggestion, guys - I was thinking more of a light zip-up jacket, something like the Eisenhower in a nice crisp navy cotton twill or similar - but will think about the Doyle as an option.Cheers,H
Hey Mike, Any new spring outerwear coming up? Just looking at my closet and thinking I need a lightweight casual piece. Cheers, H
Good suggestion!
No international returns, sadly. Fellow Canuck here - knowing your measurements and working with the size charts is the best you can do.
Tennis shoe concept looks great! I know you don't typically carry smaller sizes, but if there was any way to get a few size 7 or 7.5 in stock, that would make me happy! Cheers, Hal
Thanks SG - coincidentally I had been looking at some wool that would probably do nicely: http://www.maharam.com/products/steelcut-by-kvadrat/colors/255
Thanks for the input, Douglas. After doing a bit more reading, I think I'll go with something other than pure linen. Cheers, H
Hi all, I'm having some upholstered furniture made and really like the look of 100% linen. Can anyone with experience comment on the pros and cons of linen upholstery? I saw one alarming comment online that said linen looks good for about 9 months - no mention as to why though - wrinkles? stains? wear? Thanks, H
Thanks - very helpful, although unfortunately not in a way that will result in me buying some Rota trousers - afraid they are a bit too slim for me. Too bad, as they look fantastic :-(