or Connect

Posts by Renault78law

Enzo Caruso in Santa Monica.
Close to 4 m.
I think I'm to the point where it doesn't really matter what the true definition of "bespoke" is, or whether my garments are actually "bespoke." What matters to me is the end result and also that I'm getting what I paid for. Depending on the circumstance, I think the line between MTM (with additional alterations) and bespoke has been completely blurred. If I'm told that the suit was canvassed by hand, yes, it should be canvassed by hand. I think your post is addressing...
That's a nice assortment. And I can vouch for the great customer service at the store, love you guys.
Surprised to hear anyone say SB peak is peacockish, particularly on a dinner jacket. Maybe if the peaks were more moderately sized and the gorge not too high, perhaps you might change your mind? I think it'd be ideal given your description of your body. As far as the waist covering, I have a slight preference for a low cut, DB vest. Shawl of course.
Retired.
Lol, the first is no longer with us and the second has long retired. I don't think either are going to be of much help.
Enzo Caruso.
Naw, I'd never ride in my dress shoes.
Definitely wouldn't wear those with a suit - if boots, go with balmoral boots. Those posted above would be fine with odd combos.