or Connect

Posts by danilo

I've done it, although I was lifting before and wasn't a complete beginner (had some strength already) but I just thought it was a good program to increase steadily and do minimal exercise. My form was already pretty good, I had done squatting, dead lifts, and bench press before focusing on form. Simple. I started off with more than the barbell on everything as I already knew I could lift more My body weight is about 155lbs about 5'7 I started off my squat and bench...
wish these would have shown up a week ago...
I eat 2 - 3 egga with some cheese on top 2 pieces of whole grain toast and my coffee
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Looking for the last pair of jeans I'll ever buy (until moving on to middle-aged dad jeans, anyway). Maybe a slight exaggeration. I'm in my mid-20's and in school for another year or two, but I can't wear jeans to work so they're limited to weekends, running errands, and those days I just need to throw something on to make it to class. I have some 3Sixteen SL-100x's for this purpose, which I wear faded and cuffed,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Looking for the last pair of jeans I'll ever buy (until moving on to middle-aged dad jeans, anyway). Maybe a slight exaggeration. I'm in my mid-20's and in school for another year or two, but I can't wear jeans to work so they're limited to weekends, running errands, and those days I just need to throw something on to make it to class. I have some 3Sixteen SL-100x's for this purpose, which I wear faded and cuffed,...
bought flathead!
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyingLotus I work in an incredibley casual office - track suits, sweatpants hoodies etc. Sometimes I feel like I might look douchy wearing even a casual suit or blazer.. Anyone else in that situation, do u just say f it and wear whatever u want and awkwardly stand out? my office is like this, people wear shorts etc. I just dress with some kind of button up shirt, tucked in, chinos, denim, some clarks or sperries.
if your bike is cool you'll look cool riding it... when it comes to motorcycle cool is being well equipped to survive, so you can look cool ALIVE get the best safest gear you can, then worry about style
This is kind of a this or that question About to buy some jeans The Flat Head SE05BSP or Pure Blue Japan XX013?
Ok guys, about to buy a pair of jeans The Flat Head SE05BSP or Pure Blue Japan XX013? Edit: got flat heads