or Connect

Posts by danilo

yeah I guess so, I definitely have broad shoulders and I weigh about 155lbs @ 5'7 so not really skinny
Quote: Originally Posted by tv2177 ^that looks really nice on u thanks, I was pleasantly surprised after reading some people say it was 'atrocious fitting'... I'm usually a small and I went with a small. The jeans are also J.crew 484's I picked em up for $20 on sale, in a size up from what I usually wear, but I figured for the price they fit alright... they'll be my looser pair of jeans as I have some flat heads that are a bit more fitted
I have been wanting one of the St. James shirts for a while, I'm a big fan of the ocean and I just always liked the look. I think the quality is nice and for me the cut is perfect, with a 'straight' fitting sleeve with no taper it's kind of cool so you can roll up the sleeve real easy. I really would buy a couple more pairs of these.
I've done it, although I was lifting before and wasn't a complete beginner (had some strength already) but I just thought it was a good program to increase steadily and do minimal exercise. My form was already pretty good, I had done squatting, dead lifts, and bench press before focusing on form. Simple. I started off with more than the barbell on everything as I already knew I could lift more My body weight is about 155lbs about 5'7 I started off my squat and bench...
wish these would have shown up a week ago...
I eat 2 - 3 egga with some cheese on top 2 pieces of whole grain toast and my coffee
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Looking for the last pair of jeans I'll ever buy (until moving on to middle-aged dad jeans, anyway). Maybe a slight exaggeration. I'm in my mid-20's and in school for another year or two, but I can't wear jeans to work so they're limited to weekends, running errands, and those days I just need to throw something on to make it to class. I have some 3Sixteen SL-100x's for this purpose, which I wear faded and cuffed,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Looking for the last pair of jeans I'll ever buy (until moving on to middle-aged dad jeans, anyway). Maybe a slight exaggeration. I'm in my mid-20's and in school for another year or two, but I can't wear jeans to work so they're limited to weekends, running errands, and those days I just need to throw something on to make it to class. I have some 3Sixteen SL-100x's for this purpose, which I wear faded and cuffed,...
bought flathead!
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyingLotus I work in an incredibley casual office - track suits, sweatpants hoodies etc. Sometimes I feel like I might look douchy wearing even a casual suit or blazer.. Anyone else in that situation, do u just say f it and wear whatever u want and awkwardly stand out? my office is like this, people wear shorts etc. I just dress with some kind of button up shirt, tucked in, chinos, denim, some clarks or sperries.