or Connect

Posts by danilo

Quote: Originally Posted by proncis The folks at Sling and Stones have a lower end line called Good Society that has raw denim for under $100. Bought some of the selvage straight fit from Revolve. They are also available at Context so you could use the style forum discount there. too. The selvage straight fit's that came in today are pretty nice. Looking forward to working them in. Also working on some RB6's that I've had for about 3 months too. Raw...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus From what I've read, I would say yes. I basically followed the same sizing-philosophy for the Sterlingwear's and ordered an Authentic two days ago. I should be getting it in the mail this coming week, I'll let you know how it worked out. Thing is, they have that sale for $75 Sterlingwears' over at that army supply store... want to order soon.
bump for my question
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer Dude just get them hemmed somewhere else. They're $100. Non-chainstitched hemmed aint gonna ruin them. You may lose a few sufu coolness points however. stop tempting me I'm looking for reasons not to spend the $100
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Not unless you're local.. that sucks... I'm defenitely too short for 36
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Size 29 5100 is sold, size 28 is still available. Is there any way to get them chainstich hemmed?
I heard they fit taller people better... I know I would have to have them hemmed since I'm at like 5'7.
damnit... I need a peacoat. But those Flatheads are such a good deal. I just don't know how much I will like that 'trouser' fit
I do need a wallet and the $75 shipped deal is great... just couldn't have come at a worse time for me. Good deal for everybody else though. The red looks fantastic.
maybe I should swing by dresscodes... I am a local