or Connect

Posts by danilo

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus From what I've read, I would say yes. I basically followed the same sizing-philosophy for the Sterlingwear's and ordered an Authentic two days ago. I should be getting it in the mail this coming week, I'll let you know how it worked out. Thing is, they have that sale for $75 Sterlingwears' over at that army supply store... want to order soon.
bump for my question
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer Dude just get them hemmed somewhere else. They're $100. Non-chainstitched hemmed aint gonna ruin them. You may lose a few sufu coolness points however. stop tempting me I'm looking for reasons not to spend the $100
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Not unless you're local.. that sucks... I'm defenitely too short for 36
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Size 29 5100 is sold, size 28 is still available. Is there any way to get them chainstich hemmed?
I heard they fit taller people better... I know I would have to have them hemmed since I'm at like 5'7.
damnit... I need a peacoat. But those Flatheads are such a good deal. I just don't know how much I will like that 'trouser' fit
I do need a wallet and the $75 shipped deal is great... just couldn't have come at a worse time for me. Good deal for everybody else though. The red looks fantastic.
maybe I should swing by dresscodes... I am a local
Quote: Originally Posted by unbridled_id I have to echo the Sterlingwear, they do have the navy contract you know. If you want a thinner coat get the navigator, it is really nice. If you desire a heavier coat get the authentic. They oxford grey coat is a deep cool looking grey, very nice. I'm thinking about getting the Classic... in suits I'm usually a 38 short but that is in no way slim fitting... more like a regular fit, they still...