or Connect

Posts by danilo

Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike Can we morph this into a things to do in PR thread too? Previous search gave vox's take and very little else. Any other recs on food or things to do in San Juan? I'm there for 5 days and am planning to do zipline/rain forest, flamenco beach and a couple other beaches, bio bay, snorkeling in Vieques - anything else not quite as well known? - I would say Culebra is nicer than Vieques. But they're both...
Quote: Originally Posted by Danmd340 Old San Juan has the "El Convento," which is situated right in the middle of the colonial city, Condado has "La Concha" which is a very trendy/stylish beach-front hotel not far from Old San Juan, and Bahia Beach St. Regis is a golf and beach-oriented resort opened last October 40 minutes from the main airport. If you like surfing, there is Rincón at the west side of the island, I've visited The Hornet Dorset and it...
don't get me wrong, doing regular push ups till you fail will help, I can usually get to 70 then I crash. I don't know if that sucks or not, but whatever. I travel sometimes for a week or two at a time so I know how it is to miss the 'routine'. The hardest thing with traveling is keeping a clean diet I think... as long as you still eat well and do some of the stuff above you can still keep an 'active' lifestyle. Doing little things like walking instead of taking the...
burpees push ups (push up claps if you can do em) do as many as you can straight until you fall on your face. There's also plenty of different pushups you can do, wide stance, close stance, far above your head, right under your ribs, extend a leg out in the air hand stand push ups against a wall prone bridges leg extensions reverse crunches there's an exercise a friend (crossfiter) told me about where you basically walk up a wall backwards using your feet on the wall...
I've got quite a few grays at 26, had em since I was a teen. I like the look. Something to aspire to
no... it's an exercise and a full body one at that. I think if you're mixing running/swimming and weight training you should be getting plenty of exercise. It also seems like you're exercising quite a bit, maybe take a day off in between. Or instead of doing 1.5 mile on treadmill, do some basic weight training squats/deads/bench/overhead (stronglifts routine may help) and do some sprints or interval training. If you're trying to lose weight you should be looking more...
looks like a nice little routine
Quote: Originally Posted by D Yizz Yup, one week every 3 or so months work great for me. Also, I always think 7 day workouts are overkill. I think the ideal is a 5 day workout week, at most 6 days, with at least one of those of very low impact exercise. I think for weight training 5 days is too much. I'd say 1 day on 1 day rest is good. Which translates to about 3-4 days a week
amazing... I want
I like those seavees