or Connect

Posts by danilo

I hardly drink coke/sprite or any carbonated drinks... but every once in a while I get an urge for a Sprite Zero, which to me tastes just as good as regular Sprite. All it says in the nutritional facts are that it has 35mg of sodium per can. Are these bad for you? BTW I'm trying to eat pretty clean, I work out 5 days a week right now, going to be cutting to 3 days a week for strength training as I want to gain about 3-5 lbs and then go on a fat burn to 'cut' up.
Go to Jcrew and get their sherpa lined hoodies... they're not SUUUPER thick... but they're nice! And super soft!
EDIT: they got sold sorry
soak it first... then see where it sits and then take it to get hemmed if necessary. Depending on the denim they can shrink 2-3"
yes! Sorry for not clarifying.
I have a pair of PUMA future cats in suede, size 9. Brand new never worn. I payed $75 plus shipping for them. $65 plus ship OBO
Good societies... you can get them for less than $100 in most places. check out http://www.dresscodesatl.com/ ask for karen she'll hook you up
I have never heard of Zipia... is this coat warm?
I got some 5100's that are practically brand new that I am hoping to get nicely worn in... but those 3001's are sick!
well it's a straight cut no taper jean... they only come raw this is one of flat head's finest denim. I don't have exact measurements as I don't have a tape measure here at home... sorry man. If you are really interested I can take them down with me to florida and can get a tape measure. But I won't be home till the 2nd of Jan. Some new pics to verify that I do have them and they are brand new. I think the rise is 10 and the waist is 28 and runs true to size.