or Connect

Posts by danilo

soak it first... then see where it sits and then take it to get hemmed if necessary. Depending on the denim they can shrink 2-3"
yes! Sorry for not clarifying.
I have a pair of PUMA future cats in suede, size 9. Brand new never worn. I payed $75 plus shipping for them. $65 plus ship OBO
Good societies... you can get them for less than $100 in most places. check out http://www.dresscodesatl.com/ ask for karen she'll hook you up
I have never heard of Zipia... is this coat warm?
I got some 5100's that are practically brand new that I am hoping to get nicely worn in... but those 3001's are sick!
well it's a straight cut no taper jean... they only come raw this is one of flat head's finest denim. I don't have exact measurements as I don't have a tape measure here at home... sorry man. If you are really interested I can take them down with me to florida and can get a tape measure. But I won't be home till the 2nd of Jan. Some new pics to verify that I do have them and they are brand new. I think the rise is 10 and the waist is 28 and runs true to size.
did I mention how nice these fade?
PRICE LOWERED: $100 shipped... that's $200 cheaper than retail
I measured the front rise to be 10"... Didn't expect this little response for this nice of a denim... did I mention they are no longer available? Anniversary models guys!