or Connect

Posts by danilo

Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell I just needed to tell you guys that the pics of our spring collection will hopefully be coming this week. Just need to finish up one or two pieces. I really think you guys are going to like it. The pants are looking great, along with their Riri zippers. We now have a great slim fitting, button-up pattern (we fixed the issue with the sleeves being a little too baggy), that will serve us well in the future as...
I don't think this qualifies as an annoying bump. Just reminding that they are still for sale
info on this?
really guys... just wear them every day, they will be broken in with no time at all. I started wearing my flat heads and I couldn't even put my hands in my pockets they were so stiff... literally painful. And now they are comfortable as hell after only a few weeks of wearing them.
skateboard!
where did you get that buckle? looks nice!
throw a pic up of your spiewak... I may be wanting to buy it if it's for sale
mine had a bunch of peach fuzz after a soak... but it starts going away the more you use them
ridiculous
I like the old spice red zone solid white as well... scents aren't too strong and it keeps me fresh. But I don't sweat that much so I only use a little.