or Connect

Posts by danilo

I have one and I love it! My favorite hoodie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird I just wanted to add my enthusiasm for this store, I ordered a Save Khaki longsleeve "tailored" tee, and absolutely love it. It came fast as well. I'm already considering my next purchase : ) I agree. I got an Apolis Activism hoodie and t-shirt and they are insanely comfortable and well made. Also have their SFxMax and Unicorn wallet which is so nice and slim you can put in your coat jacket and it won't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs. Savage Yes the discount can be used in store. If you are local you should stop by this Thursday we are having an Art Gallery Opening Party from 6-9. Featuring local artist Travis Smith and his Robot paintings. It should be a good time, free drinks, music and spring clothes. I will be there! Can't wait to see your Shades of Greige collection! Really nice stuff!
I love this store... they got some really cool stuff. Congrats on the official affiliate status Dresscodes!
the organic twill jacket looks nice! I want to see the flannel shirt as well
ok... show your cards!!
next week is here! Where the pics?!?!?!
Can't wait for the end of the week!
those look nice, but I'm holding out for the self edge flat head denim, whenever that comes out
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell I just needed to tell you guys that the pics of our spring collection will hopefully be coming this week. Just need to finish up one or two pieces. I really think you guys are going to like it. The pants are looking great, along with their Riri zippers. We now have a great slim fitting, button-up pattern (we fixed the issue with the sleeves being a little too baggy), that will serve us well in the future as...