or Connect

Posts by danilo

Quote: Originally Posted by skunkworks Picked up the brown Ricard boots in US8 today. Thanks for the heads up again, SF. where did you get them?
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year. I'd love to see that... I really would.
Quote: Originally Posted by el Guapo WOngO! - thanks mate, I remember your great WAYW prom post with that girl (you both look great). I wished I had that amount of style 20 years ago! - Really, I've seen more badly dressed wealthy people than the reverse. - +1 - your jeans have a great patina As it is a public holiday here in Sydney (Australia) & I am in jeans, here is my WAYW post Temp - 11c - 18c & showers Days Agenda - Monday,...
Quote: Originally Posted by savage There is free shipping with all products mailed within the 48 states. This includes items w/ styleforum discount. If you place an order online everything will be taken care of for you. Best online shopping EVER
sold
and here is how they fit me
PRICE LOWERED $65 shipped
forgot to mention these are the 10th anniversary models, I beleive it's 13.5oz denim.
sold
I agree braidkid... perfect fit for you