or Connect

Posts by danilo

Posting this from another thread I posted in, I visited the Suit Supply in NY a couple of days ago as I have a friend that works retail in SoHo that had stopped by and really liked their suits. One of the guys there was gracious enough to spend some time explain some of the fits for me and sized me up on their jackets, bringing the Napoli, Sienna, and Washington... the Washington and Sienna fit me pretty good off the rack. I have broad shoulders so they both had a softer...
I visited the Suit Supply in NY a couple of days ago as I have a friend that works retail in SoHo that had stopped by and really liked their suits. One of the guys there was gracious enough to spend some time explain some of the fits for me and sized me up on their jackets, bringing the Napoli, Sienna, and Washington... the Washington and Sienna fit me pretty good off the rack. I have broad shoulders so they both had a softer shoulder which is more flattering for my build...
\The paint is not as good as it looks in the pictures. It's more scratched up etc. I will use real auto paint as I have friends that are auto-painters. My family in Puerto Rico has also always owned and been painters of auto-body shops, so it will get done right. It will be a much brighter italian/ferrari type red it will look gorgeous.And yes it will get new tires too... although I'm debating just switching the wheels off the bat as the bike is coming with some Mavic...
Already done. My pops gifted me a very slim, low profile Sella Italia with titanium frame.
wanted to share my first road bike that I bought... bought it off craigslist for $450, Rossin with Dura Ace. I still haven't ridden it yet as it's at my parents house in Florida, I plan to restore it, at least re-paint the frame. I'll go with a brighter red and probably a white head tube and seat tube. Like the bike below... I'd like to do classic yet slightly modernized build as the one below, some nice wheels. I've also just started taking a certification course at the...
Thank you everybody. Great suggestions. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we are doing the Louvre at Paris, but we got some passes to skip the line. So hopefully it won't eat up too much time. We'll probably try and try to see the 'famous artworks'. I'm honestly not that interested in going, but my wife wants to, so I want to please her as well... even if she ends up thinking it's a waste. We're spending two full days in Paris, so hopefully we'll get to just walk around and...
Well technically 1 and 1/2 days. 1 full day to do whatever we want and then the monday we get back we're doing a tour which will hit major historic points etc. Thanks for the recommendations of the neighborhoods... we'll definitely check one or two of those out.
My day/night in London is a Friday it's also good friday so it's a holiday. Not looking to go shopping anywhere for clothes at least. I am coming back to London on Monday as well for about half the day, it's also a bank holiday.
Thank you for the replies. We're really not that into art museums... my wife wanted to see The Louvre. But other than that, we really more want to see architecture, nice views etc.
Sorry to bother you guys with another one of these 'recommend me threads'. Going to the UK with my wife for two weeks, staying in South Hampton the majority of the time for work. Me and my wife are both 27, so looking to have a good time, but not necessarily just getting drunk at pubs/bars and hitting the clubs. This is my fist time going to Europe, I'm going for work but have a 4-day weekend (good Friday) where we get to travel and be tourists. We've already got hotels...