or Connect

Posts by danilo

possibly interested in the APC
Quote: Originally Posted by click here http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...+Items&d=b&n=s On Sale at Revolve for $143.20 after using coupon INSTYLE20 Damn, missed that sale. I doubt I'd find a 7.5 anyways
Quote: Originally Posted by King Leer Those shirts are nice, but getting them elsewhere is cheaper IMO I would like to know as well..
how does one determine sizing? I don't have a huge face so I think the 52mm Generals may be my size, but not totally sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i hate mornings but it is a love/hate relationship for me.. my mind loves mornings. i wish i can wake up everyday early for me to enjoy the serenity of morning and working out. my body hates waking up in early. I'm like this...I've done mornings before, not consistently, just days I will be doing something in the afternoon I won't be able to go to the gym. I like it and I hate it. I think it's...
just run on your off days 75% your body weight on squats shouldn't be that taxing on you I'm doing 1.5x my body weight and I'm about to start playing soccer with some friends, last time I played I noticed my lack of endurance conditioning, but no pain no gain, I'll have to start playing and running more often, should get me right up to condition.
I got a pair of APC size 29 that have been washed a couple of times so they're that dark but they weren't really worn very hard, also professionally tailored to a inseam of 30.5" PM if anybody's interested
I would say first get as much sleep as you can avoid too many carbs coffee is ok, don't add to much crap into it though, keep fruit with you and snacks like a non-fatty cheese etc. drink water, green tea is good too. Coffee is not bad for you... plenty of professional and amateur athletes drink it without any ill effects to health or performance
Quote: Originally Posted by fuji I've read starting strength, I don't need all that beginning fitness advice. An hour at the gym is nothing and isolation movements do have a purpose, my arms don't really get all the fatigued from doing deads and over head press, which is why I do 1 set of isolations exercises for my arms. This is 1 half of the split, that and warm up sets could easily take 2 hours. 5X5 power cleans 5x5 dumb bell over head press 5x5...
it would not take 4 hours to do full body... check out strong lifts or starting strength, you can get quite fit in about an hour of going to the gym doing compund lifts that focus on major muscle groups. This along with a good diet can easily be all you need to do to get started on losing some body fat and building some muscle. Seriously, doing bicep curls doesn't mean you're fit, it just means you're spending 15 minutes working on training a few muscles when you could...