or Connect

Posts by danilo

This is kind of a this or that question About to buy some jeans The Flat Head SE05BSP or Pure Blue Japan XX013?
Ok guys, about to buy a pair of jeans The Flat Head SE05BSP or Pure Blue Japan XX013? Edit: got flat heads
hmmm these specs almost sound like they'll work out for me
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 ER 17 bottle. Delicious. I had that Yamazaki the other day, it was alright!
Xchen: no I got mine from exit 109 off of 75 on the way down or up to Florida in Vienna, GA in a place called 'Ellis Brothers We're Nuts' where they sell the most delicious honey cinnamon pecans I've ever had. I'm looking for a local bee keeper/honey grower in the area as I'd like to pick up some non-paesturized honey I like putting honey on top of my french toast/pancakes or peanut butter sandwich with honey or a piece of fresh mozzarela cheese with honey on top I...
I'm from Puerto Rico and I've had the privelage to visit many of the islands close buy, St. Marteen, St. Thomas, St. John, all very nice. I liked St. Marteen, seeing the planes come in and go out, as well as their cheap Heinekens If you have the opportunity, it would be great to go to British Virgin Islands, specfically Virgin Gorda where you can visit 'The Baths'
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern Anyone ever had genuine tupelo honey? I got tupelo honey from here in GA, it is DELICIOUS
looking for Flat Head SE05BSP in size 31 plz
I've done stronglifts 5x5 and I'd like to think I completed the beginner's goal of hitting 1.5x body weight, but I seem to have done something to my knee, so then I started doing lighter weight with more reps, and that actually gets my heart rate going much more than going heavier 5x5 even if that last rep is much 'harder' it's always more of a pass/fail rather than the higher reps where the final reps are more of an all out effort, as my muscles are burning more, my...
oh man if only that jacket was in a small