or Connect

Posts by ShoppingAround1

Ok thanks VinnieMac, I'll look around for it!
I know this might be a loaded question(as I'm asking about a specific brand-not just a product) but how are the shirts, suits, ties etc. that Indochino makes overall?   I.e. how did you like the item you bought from Indochino? How does it stack up to other brands in your wardrobe. And lastly how was the quality in general?   I ask because I was thinking of buying a few of their dress shirts to boost my business attire collection along with a suit from them...
Well not with the suits themselves which appear to be fine and comparable to anything else. I bought the ties because the were something like 70% off the regular price along with the suits that I purchased.
  Not to drag VinnyMac's point out anymore,   ut isn't it true that most if not all major suit or any other clothing supplier no matter the price or  "quality" of the products they offer employ the same methods, labor etc to make their items? For example, whenever I compare clothes like shirts, pants etc. whether it be from low, mid, or high range sellers they all seem to share something in common-They all have the tag "Made in China", India, Pakistan, et where the ways...
Hi all,   I went shopping today to get a couple of suits as the office I’m with on Capitol Hill wants me to start my internship much earlier then I originally intended.   Due to these time constraints I decided to go with the BB outlet’’s 346 suits along with a couple of ties of the same edition. Now I know from reading both here and elsewhere on the web that this line of products from BB is far from ideal but it was the most convenient and the fast-moving time ...
I'm most likely going to be attached to a House Rep's staff so I will be interacting with all sorts of people from old farts to younger people and doing all sorts of stuff. Mainly mundane office like delivering papers, giving tours, answering phones, some research here and there etc.   Hmm didn't know CT has been around in the states that long considering that they actually have only two stores in the U.S. one in D.C. and another in NYC.   I'm looking for a thinner more...
Hi again all,   I will have an internship on capitol hill this coming spring and I need a good pair of men's suits for it because what I have now is won't do. I'm shopping around for something  that won't take a heavy toll on the wallet but are well-made and look good none the less.   So far I've narrowed it down to three-brands that would fit my need's. These are Jos. A. Bank, Brooks Brothers, and the British clothing store which has just entered the U.S....
Quick question for the more knowlegable members here.   I was searching Hugo Boss the other day in a Google search and saw that a number of items of the brand are being sold on Amazon at roughly the same prices. I also saw Lacoste, Polo etc items on there too like shirts for example.   Now I was wondering if these items like cologne, clothing, perfume etc. Is legit or fake?   I figure unlike Ebay where alot of fake items have floated around by indivduals,...
I'll try to stop by if I can since I'm in the area.
Hi all I'm new here!   I'm currently abour to begin my senior year in college, since entering school I've been entrely focused on my studies which is critical. However, I've also neglicated my clothing choices & style over the past 4 years and I have been wearing the same Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister threads I've worn since high school. Most of these are ether won out, falling apart, or becoming too small from me due to years of use combined with their poor...