or Connect

Posts by gforce

Yes, I got the same pair (Thanks mdubs!) and love them......
Almost new....worn 4-5 times. Always treed and brushed. Rubber topy applied to soles. Alden shoe bags included. Trees not included. Price includes USPS priority shipping. $475 shipped Con. U.S. and paypal only please
Lightly worn. Always treed and brushed. Alden boot bags included. Trees not included. Price includes USPS priority shipping. $475 shipped Con. U.S. and paypal only please
Almost new....worn 4-5 times. Always treed and brushed. Alden shoe bags included. Trees not included. Price includes USPS priority shipping. $485 shipped Con. U.S. and paypal only please
Don't do it......
Congrats on getting them mdubs!........if you change your mind...... Thanks!
Whoever got the 10.5 C modified Ravello plain toe boot..................damn. If you decided they don't work for you please let me know. Congrats!
Did you go TTS? I argued with them about it for awhile, finally gave in, went TTS as they suggested, and they are my best fitting, most comfortable Aldens.
I'm a C width and can tell you that there is a big difference from the same last in a D width. If the Trubalance are CXL they will stretch a fair amount. For me I am a definite C in both lasts and find they fit similar after break in. Personally I prefer the extra toe room in the Truebalance. Hope that helps