or Connect

Posts by iskyi

How much do you think I should take off ? .5 inch from each side of the shoulder? Also I just checked indochino for the alteration/ remake form so I decided to double check my measurement and I was shock to see that they did not use most of my measurement. They were all inflated....like my chest was made ti 42 when I put in 38 and no wonder why my pants were too long because they made it 3 inch longer. Is this suppose to happen? They take your measurements that  you give...
Hi all, I've been lurking in this thread for a while, well since I put in my order to indochino for a suit. You guys are very knowledgeable in indochino suits or just suits in general. So I just received the suit last week but haven't had a chance to try it on till yesterday because I was away on business.  I would like to ask for your expert critique on my suit. I think it seems ok but the shoulders to me seems a bit wide and there seems to be some extra padding making...
    Hi all, I've been a lurker on this forum for a little while since I ordered my suit from indochino. I've been reading a lot of posts and you all have good insights on indochino suits or suits in general. So I got my suit last week and was only able to try it on yesterday since I was away on business. I am wondering if you all can give me some critique on my suit. To me it seem ok maybe the shoulder is a little wide. But the biggest problem with my suit is that...