or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

After my first MTM settled
^ it really depends on body type though. But a good chunk of the population, that's probably true
I did own a cowboy hat  
A number of other pictures (I uploaded what I had on my phone. I went back and pulled a few stored on SF, including a number of green ties (and additional S/S jackets not included) The green linen neat from Brooks Brothers The green knit with that brown jacket, which I hesitate to really call an S/S jacket given the color. Another of the raw silk Conrad Wu, a tie I also hesitate to really consider S/S despite the fabric due to the color I eliminated this olive knit as a...
If time is at all a factor, I'd go for in person MTM over online. A lot less can go wrong in person. If the KW trial suit fits well, then it's a pretty safe proposition.
Tie pictures were taken via smartphone, and the colors aren't great. The jacket pictures are a better representation.Ten ties: [[SPOILER]] I don't have many S/S jackets since I don't wear a jacket daily in summer. I think I have only two jackets/suits that get worn exclusively S/S, but I'll try to be true to the themeGray knit (Howard Yount) with a wool-linen jacket (also what I am wearing todaySame jacket, orange neat from Henry CarterRaw silk Panta; suit is...
One day later, DerekS' entry: [[SPOILER]]
@odusbk Madder 2 will work better with a solid navy suit, white shirt. Or a light blue shirt and a charcoal suit. Or a light blue shirt, deep burgundy tie, and a navy suit. Someone mentioned nailhead, which is a nice idea. Agree w/ everyone re the square. --- @DonRaphael I think you might have to ask at the Luxire thread. But it sounds like a nice rig!
Both. Herringbone (CM) creates the appearance of self-striping (you), which (self-striping) I've never seen work on an odd jacket
Which is why herringbone generally works best with a suit (as that is)