Posts by Claghorn

Look at Suitsupply, particularly Napoli or Lazio. Don't get the black suit. Those are only useful for funerals and you can easily get by with charcoal in that circumstance. A navy and a charcoal suit from Suitsupply will get your bases covered for less than a grand. SS isn't amazing, but it is decent (everything is half or fully canvassed), probably one of the better value propositions out there, and has amazing logistics, so shipping and returns are free and fast (to...
First is Kent Wang mtmSecond is BnTailor bespoke

SFF: KW Vanda SM
My grandfather was a horrible human, for reasons you read and then some. His brother was really nice though. Digging through old stuff you find...stuff.
I appreciate y'all humoring a recent tendency of mine in posting old CM pictures of family. Been digging through old stuff. A cool white tie picture of my great uncle as a White House aide for Eisenhauer. A couple years after that was taken, he was posted as an attaché in Moscow and eventually was imprisoned and then named persona non grata for espionage. So spies were well dressed back in the day.
Yeah, with a cardigan like that, it is workable, but if this is a direction your are looking to take a chunk of your wardrobe, and you want to integrate (knit) ties, I'd look into odd jackets in casual fabrics.
I am enjoying Anden's pose.
You mentioned you are wearing an OCBD, which are often worn without a tie. With a normal collared dress shirt, I'd say....wear an OCBD. I'll say this: business casual is much more difficult than casual business (odd jackets, casual ties) because it is very easy to look normcore/Ken Bone-esque This might be a good thread to peruse:http://www.styleforum.net/t/253842/waywrn-classic-menswear-casual-style/22500_20 Glancing through the last couple pages of that thread,...