Posts by Claghorn

S&M wool-linen suit
B. It has a much dryer hand.
Moving away from the article mentioned in the OP, Plummer has an interest suit here; I particularly like the shoulders         Some others:      
@bienluienapris   @EFV   Claghorn   @jcmeyer   @justinkapur   @toshiromifune   @losrockets   @sebastian mcfox   @An Acute Style   @UrbanComposition   @Andy57   @Gerry Nelson   @Coxsackie     @bienluienapris   @Roycru   Claghorn   @SprezzaTrash   @UrbanComposition   @upr_crust   JCM-bot   @DerekS   @SpooPoker   @Mr....
Err on the casual side. Though loafers used to be informal, shoes like penny or tassel loafers have become accepted with business or more formal attire. Due to the bright color of those shoes, they won't work with much in the way of dressing up. In all honestly, if those are expensive, I'd strongly reconsider that purchase in favor of something more versatile.
SFF Kent Wang R Culturi Howard Yount
Yeah, but he got that i-Gent pose down pat, with a clean crease and a shiver of a break.
Great great grandfather Admiral Claghorn and I don't recall great grandfather Claghorn's rank. His son, my grandfather, also served in the Navy (though did not gradate from the Naval Academy like his father and grandfather). My other side is all USAF/USAAF and doesn't have any old pictures. Anyway GG grandfather Claghorn with a nice 3p suit
You've uncovered my secret identity.   
Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. --- In the fine tradition of SF, a bathroom mirror selfie SFF: Sam Hober Kent Wang Spier & Mackay x 2