or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

In. Obviously. I guess I'm getting up early tomorrow.
My building is very close to a parking garage. 45 second walk.
You think America is hot, you should try Texas!
Didn't Roubi leave Huntsman fairly recently? Maybe they moved production back to England as a result.
Huntsman RTW is still made in England according to their website, but had they outsourced production to Italy, it would have indeed been very odd.
When did they start making it in Italy? Mines made in England. That's a bizarre choice for an SR brand since part of their cachet is Britishness
Still do, and it's very over priced for RTW. I mean, the quality is very good...but that price...I guess it's for the quality conscious prince insensitive who don't want the hassle of bespoke (and for whom bespoke is a hassle)
Neither one of those will be versatile (though the check will go well with jeans, it will be out of place at weddings and most company events. It's also not the easiest to pair). Navy hopsack and fresco is really the direction you should go.
You probably want a "dustier" navy or blue, if that makes sense. Something that isn't too saturated. Dark green/olive will look very good. So would brown (noticeable darker or lighter than the jacket) . Easiest (to find) would probably be a fawn/camel/tan jacket.