or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Is your friend Reevolving?
Alright, I'm bored.
My wife and my most serious (ex) girlfriend had dinner. This isn't the first time they've hung out. They are sitting in the living room. They just finished discussing my penis. And now they are discussing periods. Do I leave the room?
Y'all just wait 'til I bust out my JNCOs
I think I can live with that. As long as it ain't clothes that matter to me.
When it comes to jeans, I don't mind being in the 99%. Or 90%. Or even 75%. Though next time I buy jeans, I'll probably get them straight.
Just bootcut. Who the shit measures the leg openings of jeans? (We do. That's who)
I totally forgot. I have an early 60's jacket, Savile Row. Can't quite remember the name of the firm. Purchased it as more of a museum piece, though it fits well enough. Glad I'll be able to participate.
The last time I wore jeans and a tie was my first (or maybe second) WAYWRN post. In another life, I'd feel comfortable wearing dress denim (not jeans) and a knit tie. In this life, there are many trousers I would need to own before getting some in denim. Though I am wearing jeans today!
I can only comment on the quality of WvG, which is beyond fantastic. There is a WvG thread in the street wear and denim subforum. You might inquire there.