or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Fortunately, the thread will be stored in the former AV subforum, so those old pictures won't disappear
I wore loafers as well.
I think he was joking. I hope he was joking. Noodles is performance art.
I think it's been mentioned before, but I want to reiterate that the best course of action in a rushed situation is to get two fittings and then allow them to send you the finished product via mail. Worth the extra wait and paying the shipping to get that second fit in there.   Except for my last jacket (which was rushed as I was leaving Korea, though I still got 2 fits before picking up the final product), I always got 3 to 4 fits.
I would absolutely spend that much on a linen suit. And have. But that's because I have many others.   Fresco is the best bet, and you can buy it directly from Huddersfield, have them ship it to Kent Wang's factory, and pay a small CMT charge.
The cut looks significantly better than that of your last batch. Looks like you've lowered the button stance, fixed the front balance issue, and eliminated the vestigial top button (awkward when it is too high).  
Yount is unresponsive. The KW light gray (its really more medium) is excellent.
I would love for you to try and get it all back. Shit, I think it would make a great TV show. Or Netflix original series designed for a single season.
Broadening it beyond ties. And people will be encouraged to purchase and review.   (but I did forget about that )