or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Most people like Lincoln in Texas. That's because history sort of ignores his exploits after he discovered time travel.
Where is that from?   Both are nice, but if you have less than 15 brown ties, I'd go with the brown. Otherwise, green.   Or get both.
So was Lincoln.
Exquisite Trimmings is clearing out grenadine at less than 45 bucks each after VAT is removed. Picked up two.
Yes. (Sorry for the lack of elaboration)
Get burgundy. A bit more suit friendly than brown (which is plenty suit friendly)
They'd look better without the bit, but they are better than any I've ever seen. If course, they aren't Ferragamo or Gucci. My distaste for shoes from those brands probably has to do with growing up amongst a bunch of mirreys
I don't know what is classified as Ivy footwear. Most of my vitriol is directed specifically at Gucci and Ferragamo horsebits and those who wear them. Not other versions of the shoe and people who wear those.
Horsebit loafers are awful. If someone paid Ferragamo and Gucci prices for them, then they are even more awful.   I rarely judge people I see in real life based off what they wear. If they are clearly putting in real effort into a CM outfit and failing ridiculously, then yeah, I judge a little bit. But I don't really cast aspersions outside of this.   However, I harshly judge anyone wearing Ferragmo and Gucci horsebit loafers whenever I see this. Not that my judgment...
If I recall correctly, I think he actually is in a one man band, the name of which is shared with his username here.