or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

I have it bad in the (long) summer, with weeks regularly above 40, but I'm able to park in a covered garage less than 50 meters to my office and it never is too humid, so it probably is not quite so miserable a situation that you have.---I think slightly looser fits work better in those climates. I have a linen jacket with a decent amount of structure and cut very close, torso and arms, to my body, and it can be a little bit unpleasant, even wearing it unbuttoned. I...
Slightly post peak menswear.
That being said, a few pairs of gray wool trousers, a dark blue odd jacket, a navy suit and a mid-gray suit, some grenadine ties and white and light blue shirts (with collars long enough to rest under your jacket lapels) will take you a long way towards being well dressed and provide you a safe foundation from which to develop your style. I don't know how much help we'll be with t-shirts though.
You need to throw in a super British idiom to really complete it though
I'm making an educated guess that it'll be north of 3k for a bespoke suit
Just got an email from Changjin; it appears BnT are doing a trunk show in New York later this month. The relevant portion: "We are pleased to announce that B&Tailor will be visiting New York on October 14 - 15, 2016 to take orders for their bespoke tailoring service. Our year round MTM service will also be available during this event. The event will be held at our showroom at 530 7th Avenue, Floor M1, New York, NY. For appointments, please email...
I'll start dwelling on that if they stay relevant for another 15.Regardless, I've never let fandom interfere with a realistic assessment of my teams' chances, even on the years where there was a toss up.
I think E and F are 100% wool.---I'll do all the Paypal stuff when they are ready to be shipped.