or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

I know "picnic attack." Wasn't their something about knitting as well? Single breasted peak lapels are alright. Narrow peak lapels, I take a bit of issue with. Noodles, if you recall the suit that started one of your earlier picnic attacks, most people took issue with the narrowness rather than the number of breasteses. With a few exceptions a month, when I need(ed) to wear a suit, I also dress as a statement (I could get by with polos or OCBDs and jeans). Granted, my...
From last month. All my clothes are in freight across the Pacific. I'm living this last month in shorts and polos. Got no qualms with a DQ.
Ask her about the "Woman's Generation" forum. She's probably a member.
Nope. Cotton Dockers (obvious) / Friedrich
I wear mine maybe 8 times a year. When they are ready to be replaced (which won't be for a long time, I suspect), I may just get navy instead.
I feel like your time lurking was well spent. Excellent first post.
Keep it simple. Build your wardrobe around simple. Simple is versatile. And after you know every inch of simple, slowly build from there.
I realize that you didn't ask me, but here are my qualms Subjective:- I dislike--but don't hate--skinny lapels. They can work on the right build. But skinny peak lapels just don't work for me. By shape and by tradition, they should be wider, so it's a little bit offputting to see them on something less than 3.5 inches.- The blue tie and blue square are matchy matchy, and not in a good way, since they are both basically solids of the same color- one button feels more formal...
Seems like a safe bet. I don't know much about shoes, but I'd say youre fine. Mostly replying to bump your query.
@NickPollica   Suit.   Polo shirt.   Game over.