or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

I did.
Suitsupply has 36L with free shipping and free returns. You might need to have the waist taken out in the pants as I think the default with a 36 is a 30
Another vote for loafers. As a young guy, you'll also wear them more.
Sam Hober Kent Wang
I cast a single vote and it was for the cat. In terms of Cardi-can and Cardi-cant, I am firmly in the Cardi-don't camp.
Thanks JCM & Helden! We're making some headway
Mid gray over charcoal for pants. And a charcoal or dark gray suits can substitute for a black suit at a funeral. Do no need for either black trousers or a black suit.
3.25-3.5 is the best width for a tie, unless you are exceedingly narrow or wide.
A really quick batch because I should be working.   DonC   AAS   EFV   Murl   Roycru       Braddock   UrbanComp   Claghorn   shugz   SYCSYC   patliean1   Sander   EFV   UrbanComp   Claghorn   Leaving off here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/30840_20#post_8250437 ---- People's Choice: EFV (58) Clag's Jury Prize: DonC / patliean1 / Sander /...
Agree with black shoes and a solid burgundy necktie, grenadine or a nice matte twill.