or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Alright. So what sort of ties/colors are you looking for and what are you imagining yourself wearing them with?
B&Tailor, brown wool-silk-linen from Dormeuil
@Isolation is about to have a picnic attack and nobody is soothing him? Iso, it'll be OK. You've a long life ahead of you, and an expensive mistake is one not repeated.   ----   Alright. I am submitting five ties for Noodles. I would be pleased if he chose one.   A brown neat, either from Vanda or Henry Carter (and Noodles, you should get the Henry Carter, though both are excellent people to buy...
  SF Family: Vanda (square) Yount (pants)
I know certain brands get thumbs. B&Tailor, for example, ensures a few extra thumbs due to its visibility. SWD does seem to be more brand oriented, but I think that's because brands are less interchangeable in SWD than in CM.
I wish I could wear Yohji and not feel like a fraud.
I would like Mrs. C to own some Meermin. But all she wants are Toms and knee boots.
I
Meant "inadvisable"...which isn't word according to autocorrect (hence "I advisable")
Iso, maybe someone has said this already, but it takes at least two commissions for a good tailor to really get a feel for a clients body. This is one of the reasons it's I advisable to get more than one commission at once. It might be worth going back to Chan. It took me 3-4 jackets for my MTM tailor to figure out what so needed, and those ran around $600 or so, CMT. B&Tailor, which is a bit above that magic $1500, got it close to right the first time. My fourth jacket...