or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Empirically, it is. Though how one defines family bonds might be an issue here. But there is a strong correlation between multi-generational households and both collectivism, the reported importance of family, and the degree with which grandparents and cousins are considered immediate family.
SFF: PT LX KW
Busan is where it's at. But yeah, I really miss Seoul. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/lazio-blue-check/P4310I.html?cgid=Suits&prefn1=styleFit&prefv1=Classic-Lazio
Close to six years. And Mrs. Claghorn is Korean (though I'd always figured I'd marry a Hispanic woman). I was thinking more about within the US. I would have added that I'd not mind a significant Asian influence, but I don't think that really applies to any major cities in the US. It was partially tongue and cheek, but I definitely feel most at home in a Hispanic (American) city (and would not feel particularly amiss in an Asian city). WASP culture is very...dry....
@GuP This will work as an SC:
I had a 40cm one in Korea. It was fantastic.
Do Lazio and Hudson have similar buttoning points?
Stumbled across this old picture of my rust grenadine.
If your city doesn't have a significant Latin influence, I don't want to live there.