or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

It needs to be seven-fold, handrolled and unlined, made bespoke in Napoli and delivered late to the annoyance of all involved parties. Only then will you have maximized #menswear.
LP is by and large excellent and offers a very expansive range of fabrics. Could you elaborate on your requirements (e.g. your travels take you to hot climates)
DiplomaticTies   JHT652   RogerP   urbancomposition   EFV   ClarinetPlayer   Spandexter   CausticMan   Gerry Nelson   Cox   Shen   Sander   Isolation   Mr Engineer   Claghorn   Spandexter   Gerry Nelson   Comfortably Dumb   SVB   Cox http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/33100_20#post_8326187 --- People's Choice: Spandexter...
I suppose if you kept it on a USB thumb drive
How many of you guys have a repository of "inspiration" fits?   I ask because I am thinking of starting a series of "exemplar" threads, as in "Exemplar: Double breasted odd jacket" and then post a maximum of five exemplars of this and asking others to do the same.   ---   @DonCologne I like the beard.
3.5m should be more than enough. I think minnis fresco travels well and can be purchased directly from Huddersfield. Avoid black. Navy and gray.

I have a fairly shallow S/S wardrobe with regards to suits and jackets, but if you'll allow me to deviate from your prescriptions while staying true to the spirit, I'll be happy to play
Caveat emptor: Helden was a history professor in that jacket. That might be contagious.
You'd probably be wells served putting up the measurements of the tie, particularly since it is custom