or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Do you think it'll actually affect anyone's bottom line?   For example, how many clients did NSM get due to their claim (accurate or otherwise) of providing Neapolitan tailoring vs getting clients that simply happened to like their work at those prices?
If it were only wider, I found a beautiful Beuer on sale for cheap.   http://www.thehouseofties.com/6176-breuer-wool-and-cashmere-gingham-tie-.html
I hesitate to put Berg & Berg and Chipp in the mix. Not sure if their quality warrants it, but meh, why not.   Some of the others either don't have online stores (though I'd list the online stores that might carry them) or are carried by an AV already (by NMWA or ET or the like)
I was having a conversation with someone trying to determine where industrial organizational psychology ends and organizational behavior begins. We ultimately decided that it was a stupid conversation as the distinction didn't matter. I feel the same about "true" Neapolitan tailoring.   a) any line drawn will be fairly arbitrary within reason b) any line drawn won't possess any significance   I can see someone disputing (b) by arguing that the label "Neapolitan" has...
@kulata @jrd617 @sugarbutch @Cleav
Yes.
Circumcised Jewish Penis material right there.
A rather disappointing offering. Does SS phase in other products throughout the season?
Given that the lapels would end under the breasts rather than between them, this would make sense
Jamison has not logged on to SF for two years next month