or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Do you ski or mountain bike?
He also wore sandals with suits when in Jamaica
[[SPOILER]] @Tom Miler An Acute Style http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/36500_20#post_8413510---People's Choice: Synthese (60)CJP: Braddock / Gerry Nelson / @in stitches confounding objectively wrong by subjective guidelines with objective fact / Poszetka / Claghorn (peak lapel)King of Texture: Cleav / PoszetkaStandout Oddity: Andy57 (a linen, hard three peak lapel suit) / yjung (extremely long jacket, still a...
I also expect strong showings from EFV and @Pliny
Post a new thread. You worry about the poll later (*Edit Thread*---> *Add Poll*). Now just start a new thread with the specifics of the challenge: theme, rules, and examples. BnTailor
Despite living abroad and traveling quite a bit, I was never big on keepsakes from my travels. I did pick up some North Korean money while living in Seoul though:     I also always bring back (and my mother-in-law ships to me) large quantities of these Starbucks Double-Shots, which taste much better than the American equivalent:  
Hugs, not drugs, kids
@gusw You mentioned outfits occasionally looking too contrived regarding their use of color. Or maybe too thought out. Anyway. Is this an example of an outfit that comes across as too thought out (not necessarily in terms of what you were addressing though)? (I like this)