or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

@dazedstate You also might look at Spier & Mackay
Off topic: Check out this cool old photo of my great grandfather (taken sometime 1905-1915). A welder for Union Pacific his whole life 2 inch cuffs with just a bit of break
Andreas is not only insanely well dressed, but from my limited interaction with him over the last year or so, also a great guy
Some NWOT Drakes S/S squares <$25   http://www.ebay.com/sch/Handkerchiefs/167902/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=budgetsavers
Simply one of my favorite outfits to ever be posted in this thread.And since I'm here.YHNTKWHW x 2MM
Just to fuck with Noodles!
Congratulations @Isolation I think I speak for most of is when I say I part of me is somewhat envious.
Not formal enough for all but the most casual wedding. Unless most people at the wedding will not be wearing ties, those probably aren't the shoes you want to wear.   They'd probably work best with chinos and an oxford cloth shirt of some sort.
Assuming you have a few years of school left, I'd definitely get the Tony Chestnut as it, at least at a glance, appears to be the roomiest and also has a shoulder strap for when you've got to carry a textbook.   It's also the nicest looking one.
Tough to say. I wish they had the Washington buttoning point on the Hudson.