or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

It might in fact be too tight, but it is several magnitudes better than those skin suits he's always bursting out of. Otherwise, I quite like the beige, gray and green there.
@mcobinadFirst, that outfit you posted is excellent and displays none of the tightness of many of your others. It's an all around superb outfit. You might want longer collar points, perhaps not. Hard to tell, but in the last picture it appears that the points rest under the lapel. So yeah, perhaps not. Quote:Claghorn appreciates third person. This isn't a court and we aren't dealing with anything as weighty as murder, but we aren't indicting you based on past behavior. We...
See, I used to feel this way. I still do. But some people are more interested in having fun providing criticism rather than having that criticism listened to. I'm not one of these people, but given how defensive people often are--though there are exceptions--I don't blame them too much. And in part that defensiveness might be a product of people being dicks when providing feedback (suggesting that they are less interested in being helpful and more interested in getting...
Came up in a conversation the other day. My uncle gets suits from them when they come to his office. Charges 350 for a pair of pants. I saw said pants. Not worth 350.
I could be very, very wrong.
I think it's 40% and then he covers all fees and costs and such.
A different Murakami
Uch, makes me want to do a book. But it's too hot to do what I'd do for a Murakami novel (which would be to bring TheChair into the middle of a field--Texas has plenty of those--and take my picture there, trying to capture a sense of isolation). There are some good Japanese novels out there that really play to the sense of isolation felt by many salarymen. If someone had a black suit, a salaryman costume would be awesome.
@mcobinad Nobody is out to get you or is holding you to any double standard. Promise.   The button pulling that is on almost all your fits is much more extreme than the button pulling on SML's jacket here. The jacket also doesn't appear too tight elsewhere either. Since SML regularly posts jackets which show no evidence of being too tight, we give him the benefit of the doubt: the jacket fits and it's just the pulling you get do to the way you stand.   You've...
^This and this^