or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

They'd look better without the bit, but they are better than any I've ever seen. If course, they aren't Ferragamo or Gucci. My distaste for shoes from those brands probably has to do with growing up amongst a bunch of mirreys
I don't know what is classified as Ivy footwear. Most of my vitriol is directed specifically at Gucci and Ferragamo horsebits and those who wear them. Not other versions of the shoe and people who wear those.
Horsebit loafers are awful. If someone paid Ferragamo and Gucci prices for them, then they are even more awful.   I rarely judge people I see in real life based off what they wear. If they are clearly putting in real effort into a CM outfit and failing ridiculously, then yeah, I judge a little bit. But I don't really cast aspersions outside of this.   However, I harshly judge anyone wearing Ferragmo and Gucci horsebit loafers whenever I see this. Not that my judgment...
If I recall correctly, I think he actually is in a one man band, the name of which is shared with his username here.
One of the examples involves a very nice striped odd jacket being worn by Chad Park. In charcoal, no less.
I proxied the same fabric for @Kent Wang. I suspect from the same source ^_^
The guy sold 9 of his 10 squares since the link was posted in GNAT. I wonder what % GNAT accounts for. I'm sure at least 7 of 9.
Noodlers, I suspect a J Crew employee purchased a bunch of J Crew for Drakes squares and is now clearing them out on eBay. 40 bucks for wool-silk. If you don't own any wool-silk squares, it is the best fabric combination known to man when it comes to pocket...
I would love a part time job in some sort of menswear shop. But really, who among us wouldn't? I've even fantasized about working at a Brooks Brothers on Saturdays (there isn't much in terms of menswear where I am in Texas) just for fun. Not something I'd ever do (because it's Brooks Brothers), but definitely something I've thought about walking by.   If there was a nice boutique place somewhere around me. Definitely would see if they'd hire me for, like, four hours a...
In Korea. Just had to get a new passport.