or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Do you have any pictures? I'd say it probably depends on hand size, wrist size, and the shirt cuff. But I wouldn't like too much of the shirt cuff floating look.
There are different types of Asians?
Yeah. Brotherhood of War is the only good historical drama I can think of, and that's the Korean War. None of the Joseon or Three Kingdoms movies have been any good. There was another decent one about the assassination attempt of Park by North Korea. And I can't remember, but the one about his actual assassination may have been ok. But both are after the 1950s
Spam bumped the most awkward Friday Challenge in recent memory. Spam will be removed, but the thread should stay bumped.
I also strongly suggest you put together a set of 25-50 pictures out outfits that you like. Don't think too much about why you like them. You see a picture, you like the outfit, and then you save it. After you've put together a sizeable set, look at them as a whole and try to figure out if any themes seem to arise, elements that are consistent between groups of outfits. Common traits and qualities.   Whatever those are, that's your ideal style, what you really like....
I only know Gwasok Scandal because I didn't know better. I became a lot more choosy about which Korean movies I watched after my first year. I don't think there are any Korean movies I like that aren't drama or thrillers. Scratch that. I liked Miss Granny. I really did. So silly in all the right ways, but I think you have to be very familiar with Korean culture to enjoy it.
Seriously...Gwasok Scandal?!? Oh Noodles, why am I not surprised. :-) To be clear, it appears Noodles likes very cheesy romantic comedies.
A few of my favorite Korean movies: 3-Iron A+ Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring A+ Pieta A Oldboy A+ Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance A- Bat B+ Memories of a Murder A+ New World A Brotherhood of War A Chingu (Friends) A Rough Cut A- Mother A The Good, the Bad, and the Weird A- The Show Must Go On A+
I'm seeing it next weekend. Wife is very excited for it (as am I)
Looks good. I'd consider widening the sleeves a bit