or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Tweedy asked, and I provided. I'll be doing the same tomorrow. That's why I went with it today! Agreed. I had a brown wool herringbone I could wear with it, but I'm wearing that tomorrow when I continue providing examples of checks on checks.
Two attempts with repeated pattern. I went with the second, smaller check. I think mainly because I felt the white base was too bright for the suit.    
Last post was yesterday. http://www.styleforum.net/t/24109/hof-labels-heels-and-nail-patterns-secrets-to-id-the-maker/0_20   Before you resort to snark, consider the possibility that there is a reason nobody was replying. Though good on you for searching threads first--generally bumping an old thread is better received than starting a new thread.
SF Family: Henry Carter Luxire Howard Yount Unipair
There is an existing thread for this kind of query. People prefer to help people who do the due diligence necessary to help themselves.
Alright, well, tomorrow I'll wear the top with this jacket:     and the bottom with  
That is a different color.   srs
What do you mean by large scale check? Large? Too small? Regardless, I'll wear the top shirt with my dark navy fresco tattersall and we can see how it turns out. In my head, I'm not quite seeing it, but we'll see.
So what are you thinking from B&T? Can I suggest a not quite navy suit? (Minnis fresco 520)