or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Imagine the picnic attack if Noods experiences sympathetic pregnancy.
Yeah. There is really only so much pain meds can do short of an epidural
Is Ossiplasty real? I just made it up on the basis that rhinoplasty was a nose job.Ah. Maybe I should have said osteoplasty.
A few people in my program take them. I'd really rather avoid it (though I cannot read a methodology paper longer than 30 pages without giving myself a minute break, as this post indicates. Computational agent based modeling of emergent multi-level organizational phenomena. Weeeeee). The cool stuff (studies in subjects I am interested in or are relevant to something I'm interested in) I can generally do three in a row without issue. Took Concerta for a semester as an...
I am trying to build up to reading/annotating three articles without taking any sort of break. I can do two now. Eventually I want to be able to do five (a goal given to me by my to-be dissertation chair)
I love coffee so much guys. It is so wonderful. Coffee coffee coffee.
Noods, just get ossiplasty.
I am voting for SB and nobody else. --- Pleated high-rise pants worn by anyone under 45 with a pocket square is #menswear (in my opinion). To be clear, I see nothing wrong with this and am a perfectly happy part of #menswear.
Pretty much