or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

I have assembled a crew.
[[SPOILER]]
Alright, in which case, perhaps three teams rather than a bunch? That should help reduce the role of chance.
Perhaps the criterion should be X amount of fits in the Composite Thread? That should ensure a certain amount of parity.
Dislike the random element in there, though that might be the only way to avoiding hurting someone's feelings.   If folks are interested, I say we table this idea until fall. Then do something separate from the FC.
The participants would all need to be of comparable skill. Which means that there would need to be some pre-selection process. Something, I think, for fall. Perhaps independent of FC.
I like the idea of a team challenge. But I also imagine their might be potential for hurt feelings. But I also really like the idea of a team challenge.
It does look like a leopard print. It is not a leopard print. I would wear it if it were a leopard print.   Perhaps because it is wool and the jacket is linen (so I have all four fabrics!)?   Talking out of my ass here: As far as balancing things out, I suppose that's one of the troubles with not showing one's shoes. There is never a visual anchor. The legs just disappear into whatever follows the image. The pocket square ties the tie into the pants, though the...
1. They are incorrect. But perhaps it is beyond their abilities? 2. I agree. Since you've got really broad shoulders, you can afford to have the sides let out and still get a really nice taper. Given the lack of shoulder extension popular now, in order to get that taper, jackets often have an hourglass shape to account for widening hips. Shouldn't be necessary in your case.
Dot tie challenge!Linen jacket challenge!3 pattern challenge!Cream trouser challenge!Brown tie challenge!White shirt, odd jacket challenge!Tie/square coordination challenge!F-U Blazer challenge!Summer fit challenge! [[SPOILER]]