or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

I went to school (in Texas) with a bunch of people who went to Africa every couple of years to hunt big game. They almost exclusively went to the big game ranches to do so. They were skilled and serious hunters; I doubt they'd pay that kind of money to participate in a hunt that wasn't a fair chase situation.
Ah, Stitchy's comment doesnt surprise me then. He and Foo are in agreement about most things, in fashion and in life.
Elio, I am in that exact same boat I grudgingly agree with Manton that neats are more suited for suits. But I like them. And I don't like suits. So compromises must be made.
Yes. Though to be perfectly honest, I think it's too much to wear a lapel flower.   If you've got a super dandified style, then it might be alright; it'll at least be consistent. Otherwise, I'd probably leave those well enough alone.
    SF Family: NMWA (tie) Kent Wang (square) Howard Yount (pants)
About the Meermin size, I'd ask in that thread. And I'd stay away from navy until you've got a pretty full shoe rotation and are comfortable with using all of them.
Ah yes, I see you are wearing a OneSquare. To my eye, the green blue mixes a bit unpleasantly with the muted blue of the tie. Stick the square in more and rearrange it to focus less on the blue of the square and more on the red and tan. Perhaps that'll pick up the brownish orange on the tie.   Also. That camera angle. Could use some work.
I agree. Now where are your fit pics?
You have. Once. At that I noticed indicates what a rare occurence it is.
They look a bit darker than they do in real life on my monitor, but still brown. So either I need to spend 500 bucks on a new lens, or you need a new monitor. Still, the take away for me is that if I find myself in four pattern territory, I think I'll probably change either my shirt or tie.   (the side illuminated is pretty true to life)