or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Yes, cross cultural organizational behavior with a focus on exploring East-West differences via experiments. Applying to programs at the moment. Stepping back is always good for some people. One of the things I've realized since getting married is that not everyone is the same. Stupid thing to realize only now, I know, but being married, I've had to accept that my wife isn't capable of doing many of the things I am able to do. Vice versa, as well, of course. Sometimes I am...
Starting 2200 if they're on a trunk show and you use their fabric. Significantly cheaper if you happen to be able to go to Seoul. CMT, probably around 1500...maybe less depending on exchange rate. Jedwards, I asked for a cut similar to Park Changwoo's own. Pretty damned happy with it
@burghler @kulata    
Dr. Murlsquirl sounds nice when you say it out loud.
Management professors seem to start off around 130k and cap around 250k for a 9 month year. I imagine (and hope) they make good money consulting as well. When I get there, I'll be more than happy with 130k. Only planning on one kid. And also planning on sending him/her to school somewhere with a tuition agreement with whatever institution I end up teaching at.
Block stripes are new to me.   SF Family: Exquisite Trimmings (tie) Vanda (square) Yount (pants)
I don't wear it, as I view it as a missed opportunity to wear a tie (probably a knit), but I definitely think it's a good look.
I'll ask and let y'all know.
Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion about light blue jackets. A few white OCBD's would probably make them easier to wear. All my white shirts have spread collars. And narrow blue stripes are tricky as they are a tad dressy for a light blue jacket. Really requires the right shirt wardrobe to work.I'd wear that blazer all the time, same as my other two staple blue blazers. It'll be my very last solid blue blazer. Promise. Probably. For a while anyway. And it's a year...
I have a lot of blue blazers. Not counting the navy (really midnight blue) windowpane which was intended to be a blazer but is now just a very casual suit (too dark a navy), in rotation (ignoring seasons)Navy blazer(suit) - woolBlue blazer(suit) - wool/linenMid-light blue blazer(suit) - wool/linenNavy blazer - linenBright blue odd jacket - wool/cashmereLight blue blazer - linenNavy double breasted blazer - woolNavy double breasted blazer - linenAnd throwing in patternsMid...