or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Didn't even notice. But he, like Me, has a pronounced, singular style, I think. Which is not to say a singular style suggests a lack or variety or versatility...merely a singular identity.
SF Family: Panta NMWA Yount My oldest pair of shoes, with ten years on their, shoulders
Seamaster will win the general election, but Braddock's shorts will have won our hearts.
On finding a new picture to replace the tie closeup on CM
How many suits do you own, out of curiosity?
Fabric swatches could be nice. So would Vox's shoe picture (the one where you have all his shoes lined up, nice depth of field, conducive to cropping if I recall). Permission to start a thread on the topic? @LA Guy
@fides   Got a message from him, sent him this direction.
Cast more votes than usual this time round. Poll ends Tuesday night. New challenge had better be ready by morning Wednesday (@SeamasterLux)
If the blazer is gray, then no. Gray is tough because the color is strongly associated with suits. The rough finish of that one is what makes it workable. If you find something in blue, your job will be a million times easier. If you find something in blue with patch pockets, you'll be golden (in terms of ease of use).   If you get some gray wool pants and a navy blazer, you'll be set. Easiest combination in the world to use, hardest combination to muck up (except for...
Get rid of all your brown shoes   Yes, this is the right thread.   @Cleav @Monkeyface