or Connect

Posts by Claghorn

Both. Herringbone (CM) creates the appearance of self-striping (you), which (self-striping) I've never seen work on an odd jacket
Which is why herringbone generally works best with a suit (as that is)
Just commission a pocket.
Park Jungyul, the father and founder. Definitely have noticed the large folio/briefcase/bag trend. That being said, it looks very nice if less than practical.
My official entry:A Harris Tweed briefcase handmade by my good friend, Younghyun Kim. I met Younghyun at a friend's restaurant in Seoul. My friend, Taehwan, was hosting an exhibition of several MFA students from several disciplines. As a result of that encounter, I became her first customer. She allowed me a lot of input into the design of the bag; because of my input, the design was awful. We both learned an important lesson: let the artist/craftperson make most of the...
^ Blekit, I would consider looking at other places besides SuitSupply, or at least be much more picky with the cuts you choose. I know that maybe only 3-4 SuSu models really work for me, and I'd never consider buying a jacket or suit that isn't one of those models, regardless of how much I like the fabric. Many of the cuts aren't particularly flattering on you; you'd definitely benefit from more structured shoulders for example, so Washington would probably look very...
Two is the necessary number of pocket squares to fashion a loincloth
I love my wool-silk Great Wave. That + white linen would be the two I take to a desert island.
More elaboration will come, but My second bag from Younghyun Kim My third bag A scan of a magazine article about her (a page of a four page feature. I get mentioned as does one of my briefcases from her.
I'll post my ten ties this upcoming week. I don't know that I can do summer jackets...I only own two jackets that are expressly S/S, but I'll try to post S/S outfits for at least 5 of the ties. If that's alright.