or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

Super cool photo, and great lookng boots! Are those plaza last?
 Here you go, ravello tassels for me today. 
my wife and i visited the amalfi coast a few days ago. i did not take or see any aldens, but we did see ravello. ravello is a small town known for a classical music festival they host every june. its tiny, quaint, with nice views. well worth the trip. We will be there in about a month......can't wait!
Interesting make up you have here.....do you ming me asking why you are selling these?   Any chance you might be interested in a trade?
 Pretty sure those are ravello tassels on the Aberdeen last......
 I kind of feel the same way.....when I wear boots, it is typically more casual with jeans/chinos. To be honest, I did not know I was on the preorder for the naval boots. I had emailed about them, but never heard back until I got the email Friday. Part of me feels that I should have at least one color 8 boot, but I do have the NST coming sometime down the line.
I am trying to decide between 2 new boots from Leffot, the natural CXL wingtip and the color 8 naval boot.   Although I don't have a natural CXL boot, I do have natural CXL longwings and brown CXL nst boots. Also have snuff shortwing boots on plaza and reverse chamois shortwing boots.   I don't have a color 8 boot, but do have color 8 tassels and monks. Also have cigar captoe boots from DC and have color 8 NST boots on plaza on preorder.   Thoughts?
 I know who to message if they don't work out....
new to me whiskey LHS......think I might have gotten a pair that fits well after selling them in #8 and cigar  
 Leffot only orders E widths in the unlined chukkas.....from their site: Sizing: The Leydon Last runs narrow. We recommend ordering one width wider than your standard US size.