or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

yes.....
I wore these (whiskey SWB from Harrison Ltd) for the 1st time yesterday, and hope that they eventually get the variation in color as those whiskey LHS.  
Those whiskey LHS are amazing Don....so nice!
I have spent the past few years trying to dial in my size and style, so I have accumulated too many shoes to wear consistently.   Many of these are brand new and the others have minimal wear.   Let me know if you are interested in any of these and I can send photos and discuss pricing.   NEW IN BOX #8 shell chukka (barrie 11d) on commando sole with antique edge - new in box scotch grain chukka (barrie 11d) on commando sole with antique edge - new in...
 For warm weather, unlined suede chukkas can't be beat. I just happen to be wearing mine this morning. 
Those look great! Makes me glad I got in on the epaulet version which should be coming in later this year. Congratulations on the nice pick up!
Hello.....I have several pair, both new and worn a few times, that I am looking to sell. Have been trying to dial in my size and style preference over the past couple of years and need to make some room in the closet. Would be open to selling any of the following: Alpine grain shortwing - aberdeen last - 11.5d - new Scoth grain chukka - natural edge/commando sole - Barrie last - 11d - new #8 shell chukka - natural edge/commando sole - Barrie last - 11d - new Milkshake...
That is some good stuff! Those new whiskeys are stunners! Well played my friend!
That is a great looking model....might be trading my 975s in for those someday!