or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

yes....these are from Leather Soul....I like the plaza last but the silver buckle is what sold me on these
king monk on plaza for me today....  
 I had to go TTS on the unlined suede LHS as well......1/2 size up from lined shell LHS for me.....although I tend to wear them without socks they are not loose.....good luck with these, they are great!
It is officially Spring now, so time to get out the tan suede....still not sure on the fit for these so trying them out again at the office....helps make being here on a Sunday a little more tolerable.    
 I think that might work for you.....I picked up a TTS version in natural CXL and had to sell them because they were a touch big.
 but what about the Rancourts at 1/2 price? assuming that they fit a different spot in the rotation, are they still worth the $$$?
Can anyone compare sizing and build quality of the Rancourt welt line penny loafer and Alden LHS? Considering a pair of shell loafers and am not sure how they stack up to the Aldens.
Can anyone compare sizing and build quality of the Rancourt welt line penny loafer and Alden LHS? Considering a pair of shell loafers and am not sure how they stack up to the Aldens.
I can pull off the same size in shoes, but had to let a pair of plaza boots go....barrie is definitely roomier though
 The posts I have seen on here of the AF 80 always look great.....seems like it would be easier to dress up than the LWB.