or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

That is my wife's exact expression when she sees another Alden box in the closet too!
 I am going with casual Friday......it took me a while to work up the nerve to sport these, but now that I have they are one of my favorites! 
 details please......
 personally, I would go with the D width.....it looks like you could not lace up the E more tightly if needed I know that the conventional wisdom is to go TTS plus a width, but my suede chukkas are TTS
 I thought that brogueing was a design intended for more casual, "country" shoes with plain-toe and cap-toe designs being more formal, but I could be mistaken.  I agree on medallions when there are no other details.  Also, agree that the shell finish makes them feel more formal.
 I agree 100%......a little too much going on for me
I apologize in advance if I offend someone on the forum if this is one of your ebay listings, but this makes me think of when I took my son to Monster Jam!   Moster truck loafers anyone?    
 I think that is pretty standard for CXL, I have a pair from LeatherSoul and really like them.
 How do those vary from the BB version, just the foxing on the back?
So, the strangest thing happened to me this morning. I woke up early and went to the office, then the gym.....came home and did a few chores, then went upstairs.   I wore my tan suede chukkas yesterday and they were next to the bed and one of them was literally full of water.......water literally poured out of the shoe when I picked it up. I know this sounds crazy, but the water was not there when I got up this mornig and none was on the other chukka which was literally...