or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

details please......
 personally, I would go with the D width.....it looks like you could not lace up the E more tightly if needed I know that the conventional wisdom is to go TTS plus a width, but my suede chukkas are TTS
 I thought that brogueing was a design intended for more casual, "country" shoes with plain-toe and cap-toe designs being more formal, but I could be mistaken.  I agree on medallions when there are no other details.  Also, agree that the shell finish makes them feel more formal.
 I agree 100%......a little too much going on for me
I apologize in advance if I offend someone on the forum if this is one of your ebay listings, but this makes me think of when I took my son to Monster Jam!   Moster truck loafers anyone?    
 I think that is pretty standard for CXL, I have a pair from LeatherSoul and really like them.
 How do those vary from the BB version, just the foxing on the back?
So, the strangest thing happened to me this morning. I woke up early and went to the office, then the gym.....came home and did a few chores, then went upstairs.   I wore my tan suede chukkas yesterday and they were next to the bed and one of them was literally full of water.......water literally poured out of the shoe when I picked it up. I know this sounds crazy, but the water was not there when I got up this mornig and none was on the other chukka which was literally...
 Super cool photo, and great lookng boots! Are those plaza last?
 Here you go, ravello tassels for me today.