or Connect

Posts by ATLVol

agreed.....those look fantastic! I missed this round, but should be in on the next.....hope they look exactly like this.
Don L.....are those tankers on the Plaza last?
not my listings, but cigar and ravello LWBs on ebay that look to be in great condition.....would be a tough choice for me if the were 11d instead of 11e......don't think that would work for me on the Barrie....hope they are picked up by someone on here!
went with the cigar PTB yesterday for church......here's a shot in the shade ....  
 very nice.....I belive that it is the recent natural CXL from Uniomade......would have picked this up, but I am holding out for the brown CXL version with commando from Leather Soul......we'll see if that one ever comes in.....
Can someone provide a comparison of the Detroit last to Alden lasts? Thanks!
 Those look really nice......great combination with edge color, brass eyelets and commando soles.
 Great looking boots.....looking forward to getting breaking mine in now that it is starting to cool off a bit in the south.
those look great......forgot about these until doing some closet cleaning the other day.....picked them up from a fellow SF member a while back.....not sure about the fit of the Copely last though.....  
cigar nst for me today.....   .