or Connect

Posts by 9thsymph

More of a general cloth question I hope a few of you might chime in on:   I'm looking to order a navy sport coat in something other than a worsted, but less rugged than a tweed (with enough nap to wear with flannels, cords, etc...but smooth enough to wear with dress shirts and neat ties as well...). Are the best choices cashmere or flannel? Do any of you have a strong preference between the two (or other option...)? Any specific cloths/merchants you'd...
@wigglr I'm really digging your recent Formosa stuff. I can't judge from your photos, perhaps due to the slightly from-above angle, the precise length of your jackets. I bring this up not as a rhetorical critique (everything looks great), but because I recently acquired a Formosa SC and it's a bit longer than the other stuff I normally wear.   My question is: do those recent fits of yours run a bit longer than some of your other jackets? Where do your jackets, when...
Does NMWA still have a bespoke relationship with Formosa? Are there visit dates for 2017? Thanks!
thanks, but made purchase as "guest" - never logged in - don't have account...
@gdl203    Hey! Quick question: I believe I successfully placed an order last evening (credit card shows a charge pending...), but I never received confirmation of any sort. I tried to send a message of inquiry via the NMWA site, but it requires an order #, which I do not have. Thoughts?   Thanks!
Can't find his email or phone...(I only took a cursory pass via google, but could not find contact info. I'll try again...)
Hi folks, I've seen that a few of you have recent commissions from Despos in Chicago. I recently moved to the area and wanted to commission something myself, but can't find a website or contact info online (though I've passed by his shop on Oak Street...). So for those of you who may know: what is the most appropriate way to set up an appointment? Thanks!
Very curious to know what trousers and shoes you wore below this...
I also appreciated Newcomer's thread. I just moved to Chicago and will be visiting Despos in a few weeks...
To Whom It May Concern:   The forgetting-to-button-the-second-button-on-each-of-your-sleeves-as-intended-sprezz look is bullshit. Stop it.