or Connect

Posts by 9thsymph

Superb!
I'm planning my next commissions and was wondering if anybody had any particularly strong recommendations for a medium to light brown herringbone tweed or faux tweed... There seems to be many options, so I'm just trying to filter...
@kulata: I'm not capable of taking an even mediocre picture, but for the sake of playing along...(heading out to run errands in the city...)
@kulata: I'm not capable of taking an even mediocre picture, but for the sake of playing along...(heading out to run errands in the city...)
Noooooooooooo!
I have suits from both Ring Jacket and Eidos and love them all! I'll definitely get some more Ring stuff this fall from the Armoury folks in NYC. I'm also curious to see the new Eidos line...   To throw out some other options (some I know well and others I hope to acquire down the line...), how about some love for NMWA for their Formosa offerings (in addition to their Eidos wares...)? And even though it may not be in most SFers wheelhouse, Paul Stuart suits always strike...
Dude, that's "Don" Draper. Not "Dom" Draper (See your query and watch the typos, buddy). :-)
I have no clue who that is.
Looks semi-spread to me, but I'm no stitchy...
OMG!!!! Really? I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a week!!! ...or I just don't care. Yeah, don't really care. Your enthusiasm was contagious for a moment, though... ;-)