or Connect

Posts by 9thsymph

Really nice, Kulata!
Ok..,i
(^sorry for that)
You all realize that as I've been writing each post I'm cozy in my Rick Owens dick cloak, right?
YeYes, that appears to be the prevailing 'logic':-)
You hade with 1-3 but lost me with 4
Look, I was obviously kidding about everyone having to put their cred on display. However, it's tough for infrequent posters to even get a shred of 'suspension of disbelief', but I guess that's not so unreasonable. I respect the industry. However, I think practiced patrons in many cases have enough knowledge to form valid opinions, however vehemently they might be opposed.
Dude. Wtf. You know I'm a bespoke snob, right? (No, seriously)So I'm not even remotely against fine things or esoteric interests in various fine things. I love clothing across myriad categories. I just don't know how all of the privileged 'wisdom' on display has privileged itself.Seems to be a lot of misunderstandings flying around at this point...oh well...
WHO IS ASSESSING KNOWLEDGE AND BY WHAT CRITERIA? ENDLESS CIRCLES! "I'm in the industry so..." Barf!
I'm also pretty sure that only a handful of people in this thread that have the requisite knowledge to make informed opinions on women's fashion. [/quote] Awaiting CVs