or Connect

Posts by 9thsymph

SOCKS PLEASE! (seriously man, wear some socks. If you are willing to wear a jacket and tie in the heat, then socks should be an easy call...)
I will say that 7k is more than I would pay for RTW (or bespoke for that matter...), but I don't think it's ridiculous for someone else, who may have a different set of values...
RTW does have advantages: You can try on multiple cuts from multiple brands in multiple sizes before buying.You have access to fabrics beyond the more ubiquitous books most tailors stock (though, this is simultaneously a draw back, perhaps...)The finishing can also be slightly superior (depending on one's aesthetic...) I mostly do bespoke now, but I do have a hearty collection of RTW for various purposes, that I really enjoy wearing (Canali, Zegna, Paul Stuart, Ring,...
between 3-4k (4-7k for attolini, kiton, etc...) if you have the time and interest in finding the right person, i'd go bespoke...
@EliodA Thanks! It's a Canali "Kei" jacket, which is their unstructured, lighter, softer line.
Out in the hustle bustle...
@kulata: I'm not capable of taking an even mediocre picture, but for the sake of playing along...(heading out to run errands in the city...)
SC
Superb!