or Connect

Posts by Ranjeev

Those look great. Nice job Jokb! I gotta get a pair of Vass. Separate note but if anyone is interested in any suits in 42-44 give me a shout. Time to clean the closet and realized I have a bunch of Samuelsohn, Corneliani and Canali suits (either NWT or NWOT but unhemmed and untouched). Will list them B&S or eBay but would like to sell locally if possible.
Damn, those are nice. I'm with Razl on this-if anyone has any info or pics please jump in.
Some great suggestions here. BostonHedonist, I suggest the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Moon. I might be biased since I own one but I think its a great watch and within the budget.
Those are sweet. Sad to have missed out on those. I have a soft spot for chukkas.
Anyone know a good watch repair guy in TO? Mississauga or Financial District would be ideal. Watch won't wind. Not sure if it matters but the watch is a Panerai 111.
My 111 won't wind. Sigh. Not sure if the kids got to it dropped it or it just needs to be serviced. Hoping it doesn't cost too much to fix but we'll see. Will see if I can find someone good locally. Anyone know someone in TO that they would recommend? In Mississauga or Financial District would be ideal.
That's a real beauty. Love that blue. Congrats Betelgeuse.
Great pic Academe. Reminds me of my visit to Scotland. Hope to make it out back at some point in the next couple of years. Anyone have any experience with a Jules Verne strap? I like the look but I have heard they might not be that durable. I have two little kids so durability and easy to wear are key for me. Thanks in advance.
Longshot but anyone willing to proxy a suit for me in 42 or 44? Looking at the blue suit with the pinstripes.
Anything in 42 or 44? Thanks for the heads up OT.