or Connect

Posts by happyrock

bump
Bought this from End clothing. Love the feel and heft of it, but I just don't like the way it fits. Just trying to get back what I paid for it since it's brand new with tags. Since it's already in the US, you wont have to deal with customs fees. Description from END:  Inverallan have been making premium knitwear for the fishermen of Scotland for generations and are one of the few true 'cottage' knitters still around today. The hand-knit shawl neck cardigan perfectly...
Quoddy Canoe Moc in Horween Cavalier Whiskey with red camp sole. Bought earlier this summer but didn't really fit my style and didnt wear them that much. Hardly any wear on the soles except for some dirty on the back of one. Leather is still brand new and looks amazing. I'm a 9.5D on the Brannock for reference. Comes with the original cloth bag as well. Shoe trees aren't included unfortunately.  Any questions, just ask.
Navy Stark in size Medium purchased last year from Henrik Vibskov. Perfect condition, no pilling, and still smells like sheep (I know, I grew up with them). Incredibly warm and comfortable. You'll definitely love this.  Any questions just ask.  First time selling, but I've bought from here and have ebay/grailed feedback. Pit to Pit 19" Back 25" Shoulder 16" Arm 21"  
Barbour Down-Filled Waxed Gilet - Mint Condition - Size Small Great item in the classic Barbour Olive. Unfortunately a touch too small for me and I'm not sure if I'm a vest person, as this has sat in my closet for far too long (I don't suffer from cold chest/warm arms).  Perfect condition and only worn a few times.  Hard to find now and sorry to see it go because it's incredibly warm and comfortable.  Any questions just ask. I also have ebay and grailed.com feedback as...
Selling a like new MacBook Pro 13" laptop. Purchased new from the Apple Store on 5th Ave in November 2012 for $1199, and this is the same model they sell now. Purchased AppleCare, which is $249, as well so the laptop is covered for any manufacturing defects (includes the charger not working) at any Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider until November 27, 2015. Has no noticeable scratches, no dings. Still runs just fine and has OS X 10.9 Mavericks installed on it...
Just picked up a AW13 Stark in Medium.  I'm 5'11" and 160 but with a pretty broad back and the medium fits perfectly.  It stretches but never feels constricted, so it feels fine over just a tee or a button down.   Also one thing I noticed, was that the wool smelled like sheep!  After growing up with sheep, smelling that was a nice surprise.
Have any 9's lying around as well?
edit: double post
Stopped by the 5th Ave uniqlo to check out their sweaters, but was pretty bummed that some, like the fair isles, were 60% polyester, 30% wool, and 10% nylon.