or Connect

Posts by flahertongs

If you actually read my first post, I said nothing about doubting my measurements.All I did was express my excitement, and the fact that I was nervous as this was my first MTM order. Then I asked for a bit of reassurance. I fail to see how this is half as bad as some people are making it out to be. I certainly never expected such a torrent of negative and disparaging remarks because of it.As an aside-I disagree that measuring oneself for the first time is as simple as some...
What, you don't think I averaged them for the measurements I sent to Charly? I'm not an idiot. I just wanted a second opinion from someone here who is about my build and also owns a TOJ, to put my mind at rest. Some of you guys are acting like I just committed some kind of heinous offence. What the hell is wrong with asking the community here for a second opinion on measurements?
      Wow, what an absolute bunch of crap. It's exactly this that has made me so hesitant to post in this thread for so long. For what it's worth, I 'trusted Charly' with my measurements. The only (incredibly minor) changes I made were -0.1" to body length, and +0.3" to sleeve length. Both were adjustments I made off taking his suggestions into account, and then re-measuring both myself, and a jacket that I own. The problem is, your average person probably won't know...
Pretty low, I guess...maybe around 13%? I was in India for four months recently, and lost a shit ton of weight. I'm ten weeks into them gym again, and in the early stages of a long, slow bulk till I reach my goal of 175lbs.
Just copped the house special, black lamb 4-zip MDR with silver hardware. Pumped. And nervous as hell about sizing...first MTM jitters. The measurements we ended up settling on: Shoulders: 17.4" Pit-to-pit: 21" Mid: 18.5" Waist: 19" Body length, front: 22.2" Body length, back: 24.4" Sleeve length: 25" My measurements: Shoulders: 17.3" Chest: 39" Mid: 31.5" Waist: 32" I'm 5'11" and last time I weighed myself, ~150lbs. Anyone else out there...
First time posting here...I've been meaning to cop a 4zip MDR with silver hardware for some time, but now it's time to pull the trigger. Gonna get measured up and send funds through as soon as I can...but I'm on the fence about one thing... Lamb vs calf?? I know Drew recommends the lamb, and I've got a lamb QDR with black hardware that I got off B&S, which I love the tits out of...but I guess I'm worried it might not last AS long as I'll want it to. I know it drapes...
Is this suede or nylon? Did you buy this off the user GBear by any chance?
Damn these are beautiful. Would cop if they were my size.