or Connect

Posts by flahertongs

Shit yes, I ordered mine on June 18th -which means its probably not far off either!!...or is it?
Wow, shit got heated up in here. I can sympathise with you, migsy999. Placing an order then seeing other people who ordered the same jacket in the same colour way as you after you did post fits without having a tracking number would be pretty shit. I don't think TOJ has terrible customer service. Have you ever emailed them and been ignored? Or have you received a reply to every email? Charly doesn't mince words, he's straight to the point. I don't see this as rude,...
Thanks for the pics. No cracks in the leather I'm assuming? Looking at the inside right toe in the photo where they are boxed, can't make it out fully. How are the soles holding up? Also quick question on sizing... what do you wear in other shoes? I'm usually a 42 but can size up or down depending...
Are these the 'work boot' in black, with the wooden sole? Any chance of some better pictures?
What are your measurements? Height and weight?
There's been nothing said to indicate otherwise so far.
You got me. I have no idea how queues work. Sure, the production time for a single jacket might not be that long, but these jackets are produces and shipped in batches, correct? And it takes time to produce, pack, and ship an entire batch of jackets. Also, as far as I'm aware, the type of jackets in production rotate also. I'm waiting on an MDR that I paid for on June 13th (2 days after the guy who received tracking for his 4-Zip Moto a couple pages back paid for his...
All these recent posts about shortened lead times had me really excited...until I realised that I paid for bemberg on July 7th, which means neither of my jackets were in production before then 2 months would be insane!
Thanks for the comments, guys. And Stackson for the detailed post and photos. I won't size down. God, those flyknit racer multis are beautiful.
Anyone care to comment on the sizing between roshe runs and flyknit trainers / racers? I've scanned the whole thread and there seems to be a general consensus to size down 0.5 from free runs, but I only have roshes to compare sizing to. Didn't find any posts about this. Looking to cop some flyknits online as there are no nike stores near me. Comments appreciated.