or Connect

Posts by flahertongs

Looks like the imageshack server is down at the moment or something, try again in a bit I guess. I'll check tomorrow.
Sure, everyone's gutted about the end of days. TOJ jackets are amazing, and I know that everyone in this thread is disappointed about it, myself included.Having said that, why would I not want the tote if its supposed to come with the full leathers? It's a dope wee bag.
Yeah, I got an MDR. I thought they must've run out of totes or something, I'll email them.
You got a TOJ tote with your jacket? Jelly, mine didn't come with one.Also, nice fit.
Still have my blacked out QDR listed here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/361226/toj-qdr-temple-of-jawnz-quilted-double-rider-48 Will trade for something in dark brown goat or whiskey calf (+ cash my end) around size 47-48.
More pics up here: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10308763/ Was supposed to borrow a DSLR and take pics, but my friends forgot to bring it over, so unfortunately stuck with my cellphone for the moment... anyway, included some of the jacket open, and tried to take some of the jacket itself to show some grain, etc. Some of the pics of the jacket on the ground have a greenish hue, from light reflected off the ground. Don't worry, the jacket isn't green at all, it's black as black.
As stated, for sale is my TOJ QDR. Black lamb with black hardware. I'm shipping from Korea, and the shipping price is included in the asking price. Asking price is based on cost to ship to the States. If you would like it shipped elsewhere, let me know. Jacket is basically a size 48 with some length added. Jacket measurements: Shoulders: 17.3" Pit to pit: 20.5" Mid: 18.5" Waist: 19" Body length, front: 23" Body length, back: 25" Sleeve length: 27" Check the fit pics...
Just got my 4-zip MDR this afternoon, snapped a couple quick pics in the bathroom, sorry for shitty quality. The lamb is significantly thinner than my QDR which I'm a little disappointed about, but hey. I think it fits pretty well.
Looks good to me too, is there something I'm missing? Edit: I read your posts too, obviously. But in the photographs you posted, I honestly think the jacket looks fine. You might have to get someone else to take photos from behind in order to show is what you mean... ...I hate to say this because I really feel for you, but maybe you think it's a lot worse than it really is? Obviously how you feel about the jacket is very important too.
You're a good kid, Cole.