or Connect

Posts by flahertongs

Beautiful
Well, thanks for the comments on the fit everyone. Maybe I am just overthinking it.Payment was made on July 3rd. I don't know what this means for anyone with a jacket in the queue though. I should also note that I live in Korea, so shipping was super fast. They might've even just sent it out individually and not part of a batch because it was domestic as opposed to international shipping. I really have no idea though, so I shouldn't be speculating.
My black lamb moto arrived...the leather on this one is beautiful and thick...jacket is amazingly put together, quality is very great.The pit-to-pit measurements and the midsection measurements ended up being off on it, though -around 0.4" and 0.6" too big, respectively. Not too much of a big deal, but it's kinda bugging me...I feel like it throws the proportions off (the midsection to waist proportion, especially).The waist is supposed to flare out  a tiny bit from the...
Judo pants look awesome, just checked them out. A bit pricey without discount though. Definitely wish I had seen the post about the lunargrand boots...they're pretty killer and I need a new pair of boots for the winter. I don't know if you guys get behind icebreaker at all, but I just picked up a softshell made by them. It's lined with merino wool (260g/m) and has a synthetic outer with a DWR, plus waterproof zips and a media port on the inside of the chest pocket....
Thanks so much for your ninja searching! Would've definitely copped the one on Rakuten but it's sold out. XS is way too small for me... I saw the all black colorway but I don't like the branding on the back.Far too many soft-shell options, agreed...The search continues...
Great thread. I'm very new to techwear, and am looking to pick up a softshell. After looking through this thread for a while I can't find any (current) suggestions for decent mid-range ones. Can anyone recommend anything that runs about $200-300? I discovered this beauty (pic related) while reading up, but am gutted to find out that I'm a year late to the party for it... As an aside, if anyone has a lead on where to get one please PM me! (And apologies if this isn't the...
Wanted: Reigning Champ Softshell. I believe it's called the 'Alpine Parka' and is from 2012. Sorry I don't have more info, but here is a picture of what I'm after. I'm after a medium, might consider a large. Either color (black / blue) is fine. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Does anyone know what the fill is in the MA-1? I emailed the guys at TOJ to ask but they must be super busy because they haven't gotten back to me. Contemplating it, that jacket is seriously growing on me...
Honestly, it varies from jacket to jacket. My last lamb TOJ was incredibly thick and heavy, it could take a beating. My new one is a lot thinner and I find myself consciously taking a lot more care of it for fear that it will damage easily. I was actually pretty disappointed when I first opened the package and felt how light the jacket was compared to my last one. I'm really hoping I get thicker leather for the moto I'm waiting on currently. I think the black lamb for a...
Probably best to email the guys at TOJ and ask them.