or Connect

Posts by kelwatches

Its sad to see the Wilshire go   I have been wearing the Kaihara one for over a year, one of my most worn and well fitted/made pair! Picked up the grey one (still in store to be sent with my EFF Driggs) at the last sales.   Bummed to see that there will be no more incoming, and darn should have waited abit longer when pulling the trigger on the grey =p     Nevertheless I am going to stock up and order another blue (hopefully getting ring ring or cone mills)
        This is my selection that will last me through 10xwinters   Document fishtail parker, GRP Shawl Sweater, Begg and Co scarf , Buttero
Was afraid of that, there are so many nice Eidos models, My wallet is singing relief though =p
Can I know your height? Looking hard at some Eidos stuff, but worried that my 1.68m height would not be able to pull of a 46R
Hi Roman   I had missed out the first kickstarter for guys and had shown my wife your upcoming selection   She is very impressed and I would like to pledge 2 items, the cross body purse and the soft tote.   But I never used the kickstarter program before, I cant seems to choose 2 of them together?   Wish you all the best for this new collection! =p   Kelvin
Just gotten my Loden Tennis Trainer and Cone Mills Doyle. Too warm to wear the Doyle now, but the Loden Trainer is crazy good.   Slight foot pinching when worn initially, but it soften after some wears.   Mocha and Saddle are soooo common, I am glad I have gotten the Loden, Go team Loden!!!
Just want to give Kudos to Epaulet and Mike regarding the Shell Sneakers issue.   I had a preorder on the the burgundy and now is struggling to see if a Loden sneakers would have a place for my shoe rotation (v small rotation)   Anyway, the one thing that stood out to me is that Mike took the effort and cost to fly to Portugal to check out the factory, material, actual construction line. Alot of times, retailers do not make that effort, even big names might just place...
Not too sure how to spoiler ... Anyway FC, I happen to have the same Barena as well, the problem is easily solved by spraying some water and a quick iron over. Now i store mine either folded or have an extended hanger with thick shoulders. Ask your Dry Cleaner just to fold it next time =p
 Thanks for the reply! I figure it would be a good layering piece, as a knit, I do not think it stands up to winter temperature, more of autumn or spring transition
Great look and combination Anyway how warm is the GRP? Been eyeing one of those, but seems like the blue is sold out