or Connect

Posts by 1ofTheCoolKids

BMW's here are only $7.99!
Two incredibly rare finds!
Seems she was doing the same thing at her job PRIOR to Goodwill too?http://www.citynews.ca/2011/03/17/tchc-ceo-keiko-nakamura-fired/
Totally! We all are on board with those ideas. Waiting at the terminal to board now. Gonna go up to the mall first to shop for some retail trainers since one of the soles of my Nikes is totally peeling off, just like what happened to the Nikes I was wearing on my Middle East trip last year! Dumped those there and a porter scooped them up and asked if he could keep them. New trainers today will NOT be Nikes!
Norweigan Cruise Line and the ship is the Norwegian Dawn!
Cross post from the Thrift Thread. Just wanted to say THANK YOU to my SECRET SANTA this year! THANK YOU very much DanM for the shoes and great selection of neckties! I'm sitting at SFO waiting for my connecting flight to MSY to start my Caribbean Cruise! Yay! With my luck, I'm just hoping I don't get a norovirus! Happy Holidays to all and a Happy New Year too! See you all next year!
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to my SECRET SANTA this year! THANK YOU very much DanM for the shoes and great selection of neckties! I'm sitting at SFO waiting for my connecting flight to MSY to start my Caribbean Cruise! Yay! With my luck, I'm just hoping I don't get a norovirus! Happy Holidays to all and a Happy New Year too! See you all next year!
Been a minute, but I'm stumped as to what skin these are. Any idea anyone? TIA!
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/llbean-duck-boot-labor-shoes-maine/410863/
Yay, now that I'm finally over being poisoned for the Holidays, I opened my Secret Santa gift from FUTUREMYTH! Thank you for all of the items and sorry for the delay in posting them, but the last two Holiday Seasons have not really worked out for me! Drugged in 2013 and poisoned in 2014! This is what happens when you eat out everyday! Yay, looking forward to 2015!   2 cool SCs (1 traditional and 1 trendy, perfect for those times when I feel like a nut and when I don't),...