or Connect

Posts by BlakeRVA

To be fair, Forward has pretty consistently bad styling, Gentry is always on point. It just goes to show you that it's how you wear it, not who makes it.
Loftman also has one in Olive.
Why exactly don't Japanese retailers accept returns?
You'll probably want L if not XL. EG can fit a little loose so sometimes you can size down. Some of the taller guys that are taking M are skinny.
You've committed one of the most common logical fallacies; "everyone I know has an apple device, therefore everyone in the world does too". It is simply not true. Many people have smart phones that aren't produced by Apple or they don't have smart phones at all.  Don't assume everyone has $200 to spend on a luxury item like a touch screen phone with apps and games. I'm not super familiar with WhatsApp, I have never used it before. However, I live in a city with many...
A lot of it is brand equity. When you have a highly recognizable brand like "Facebook" or "Google" that is widely recognized on a global scale that is a highly valuable thing, because building a brand is one of the most difficult things for a company to do. They're also highly valuable because for the most part a company like Google is an R&D company. So the assumption is that eventually they are going to get to a point that they're wildly profitable. So, people are trying...
I don't think they necessarily dropped them. As you may know, Unionmade recently had their semi-annual 40% sale and everything they had left from Needles was included in the sale. Most the stuff was sold out by the time it went to an additional 20%, then nothing to my knowledge made it to 40% off. The way Unionmade's website works is if there aren't any items currently in stock from a brand, the brand doesn't show up. Once they've restocked items from the brands, it will...
^ Check out the latest editorial put out by Nepenthes NY: nepenthesny.com/dhmc - the gal is seen wearing one of the zip up hoodies with overalls and one of the patchwork B/D and looking pretty darn good while she's at it. Also, here is a look Gentry posted up recently: http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/engineered-garments/products/cinch-short-grey-tropical-wool. It's all about pairing the hoodies with other things that are casual and seeing if they work together. Even...
I think looks #2 and #3 look good - however, I don't know if I would necessarily classify them as "casual". It might not be something you would wear to work if your office requires business dress, but this isn't what I think to throw on for a leisurely Saturday . Maybe I am too young or used to business casual environments to truly appreciate these looks for their effortlessly cool grown-up style, but I have a hard time justifying them as casual. I understand that this...
Has anyone seen any shops in the states with the Blue Chambray Shop Coat worn by Marcial in Look #3 of the "Don't Hold Me Close" Feature? http://nepenthesny.com/dhmc/ It's a beautiful piece that reminds me of the Duster Jacket from last season (SS14) but with a simpler design which I find more attractive.