or Connect

Posts by BlakeRVA

Same print, but not necessarily the same fabric. The EG fabric is 45% cotton, 55% linen or if you find it on a piece like the Nehru vest its 100% cotton. It's still funny though that you could have got the same general look for $38 instead of $230+
Will the Curve U-Neck Tee in Dune be restocked soon? I love the colorway and I am bummed its sold out in each cut in my size!
The XS works well on me for anyone who's curious. Again, I am 5'7 145-150 lbs. Sleeves hit right at the top of my hand, and the hem is just long enough without becoming ridiculous on me. I'm currently sick so I don't feel like getting dressed to take a picture for the Internet, but if anyone wants me to maybe in a few days I could snap one.
Again, size S EG shirting fits me in the chest but the sleeves and torso are often a little long. I have a short torso and arms, so with a lightweight jacket that I don't plan on ever wearing fully buttoned I wasnt too worried about the chest but more so the arm and hem length. The XS Shop Coat could be grossly small on me (I don't think it will be) and if it is I'll let you folks that are a Lil smaller than me take a stab at it.
5'7" 150 lbs with broad shoulders and lean / muscular build. Long shirt fit slim in chest, but sleeves and hem were long.
Yes, I bought the XS. I ordered it yesterday so I will receive it some time next week. I will update you with how it fits. However, I used this picture as a reference for how I wanted the jacket to fit: https://instagram.com/p/2lownpkDXG/?taken-by=independencechicago I had tried the band collar long shirt on in person in size S and it was very long on me about 3/4 my thigh, so I knew I didn't want the shop coat that long. I own a Workaday Utility Jacket in size XS and it...
^ I bought the Natural Linen Shop Coat as well. I'm very glad I waited until sales hit to buy it. For the longest time they only had 1 XS left in stock and I kept thinking it would sell out.For those of you who are curious, if you download the Forward iPhone app and use the code 'Iforward15'in the app you will receive the additional 15% off.
 Maybe try some different shoes? The GATs seem a little out of place in my book.
 I would call Nepenthes and see what stores purchased them in an XS. If you are a size 30" waist, an XS will probably fit you nicely. They may be slightly snug at first, but typically will stretch a little.
Correction: I am now a 31" waist (I suppose those squats and deadlifts have been working) and the current season Fatigue shorts in size S fit me nicely. I can't remember if I tied the drawstring or not. I think you'll be okay with a size S with a 30" waist.