or Connect

Posts by BlakeRVA

Price drop from $340 to $320
 I'm not sure exactly, however, the shops original owner, Koji, is no longer at the store. I'm not sure if that means the store is closing entirely or if the store is going to take a new direction with new ownership. I'm assuming if Nepenthes said they were a stockist this season that they are still around in some fashion. 
AlexanderTG, Nepenthes posted a picture with 4 variations of those t-shirts on their Instagram 2 weeks ago.. I'm assuming they have them and other U.S. stockist will as well. I've been eyeing those Needles Rebuild flannels for a while. Let me know how it is once you get it!
@eluther Woodlands, as in woodlandsshop.com ? I had no idea they stocked EG. Do you know what other pieces they are carrying?
Agreed. In my opinion, GBV doesn't look good with many of the brands that EG does. Wearing a GBV flannel / shirt with EG, Needles, Orslow, Post O'alls, Beams +, Sassafras etc. just seems slightly off to me. I think this is because Gitman isn't necessarily trying to appeal to the typical E.G. crowd. While there are definitely shirts out there of similar quality and price as E.G. I think it ultimately comes down to the style you are attempting to achieve. 
Does anyone know who's stocking this jacket?  
Size U.S. 7.5   These boots have been very lightly used. They were purchased this summer (SS/14) from Gentry NYC for full retail and have been worn no more than 4-5 times for a few hours at a time. They have minimal wear on them and they are like new condition. The only reason I am getting rid of them is because they do not fit my feet. I need a size 8 and these are a size 7.5. These beautiful boots are an exclusive collaboration with Nepenthes, the company that produces...
I didn't think the McKinlays were going to go on sale so I bought them at full price . Is everything you received from Post O'alls online / on sale?
I'm not really a fan of the shoes that your wearing in your fit either. The perfectly rolled sleeves too is also a little too clean in my opinion for an E.G. outfit. I personally think it looks better when it has a more relaxed appearance (e.g. sloppily rolled sleeves, wrinkled, ya know, the good stuff).
You can buy a pair of EG Workaday fatigues on sale and get them tapered to your liking as an alternative. The baggy fit of the Workaday fatigues isn't for everyone (myself included) so I have opted to taper both pairs I own, however the fabrics are always nice and feature good construction so its worth looking in to.