or Connect

Posts by BlakeRVA

Coverchord is a great Japanese store with international shipping for rings / accessories / other cool stuff http://coverchord.com/eshop/?category_root=MEN&category_items=ACCESSORIES
Is it just the way you're standing or is the right sleeve (your right) notably shorter on the bedford and the shirt?
Does anyone remember the approx pricing of the Tiki Bedford from SS14?
The jacket is intended to have a boxy fit. I am 5'7" 145-150 lbs and the XS fits me perfectly. Now when I say perfectly that does not mean that it's a super fitted jacket. I mean that the sleeves hit right at the top of my hand, the hem reaches a couple inches past my waist and the chest is somewhat fitted. Again, it still has a boxy fit though with a slight flair at the hips. If that is something you don't want, it'd suggest a different jacket.
What color is your utility jacket? Is it white or grey?
Engineered Garments WORKADAY Fatigues in Navy Herringbone Size XS (29-30). Pants were professionally tapered and have the following measurements:    Waist: 30" Rise: 11" Inseam: 28" Hem: 7.5"   They have a "classic" straight fit to them now, as opposed to a baggier fit that is expected from the WORKADAY line. The pants are beginning to show signs of light wear in the crotch which can be seen pictured above. I would rate the pants overall at 7/10. Engineered Garments...
I am selling:   Engineered Garments WORKADAY Navy Herringbone Fatigues Size XS - Professionally tapered; measurements: Waist 30", Rise: 11", Inseam: 28", Hem: 7.5". Pant's now have a classic straight fit. $80   McKinlays Sherwood Suede Desert Boot Size 7.5 - Made in collaboration with Nepenthes - Great boot - $225   Message me if interested
 To be fair, I didn't try it on with a jacket. Typically you see the long shirts worn with a short jacket for reverse layering. The length was far too dramatic to wear a cropped jacket like a bomber or denim jacket with in my opinion. It fit me decently in the chest, so I guess you'd have to be a thin, tall person to really pull it off. I am planning on picking up a Shop Coat as well this season. I'm really digging the Khaki and Natural colorways. This has been a great...
Need Supply has uploaded some of their most recent shipment which includes the Fatigue Shorts and Banded Collar Long Shirt. They have some other pieces in their store that are not up on the website. They are currently having a 20% off site wide sale. I went and tried on the Fatigue Shorts, Banded Collar Long Shirt, and E-1 Pants today. The Fatigue Shorts are great, nice fabric, fit, and length. The Banded Collar is a real lightweight fabric, and it's almost see-through....
 Can you post a fit pic with the Willy pant's? Every single shop photo I've seen with them makes the fit in the butt/crotch look awful and awkward. Not to the extent of the picture that Penance posted, but there is some noticeable bunching of the fabric that I think is unflattering.  Also, latest drop is up on The Burea; scarves, overalls, and pants. Some nice pieces. I would like to try out the overalls but it'd be one of those pieces I'd only have 1-2 outfits that it...